How many '17 Hatchbacks have you seen on road?

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Was rather shocked to see one right outside of work this morning. First one I've seen on the road. Shame it was dark out, couldn't get a good look at it. Hope they work around here too so I can see them again.
Sponsored

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag
Finally saw another Hatch out in the wild beside my own on the way home. It was a silver LX and we just so happened to get off at the same exit. I was behind him for about 4 miles before we split but I was just awestruck actually seeing one in a more rural part of the city....what are the chances?!

Just happy to know that I'm not the only one anymore lol.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still none in South Chicago area.

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
I haven't seen any. Our local dealer only has one, and they can't even sell that one.
I don't think they are selling. I have only seen one, and we are in a large city. They do have a polarizing style. I don't like it, but I didn't lease it for its looks. I wanted handling and some power, to make up for the loss of my 3800 Supercharged Fiero. So I went with the Hatch Sport. Not as fast, but better than most cars in this hatch class. Yes I know about the Focus ST and the Golf GTI. My salesman at Ford said they wont lease the ST and the GTI lease is just to high for me. So I read the car mag reviews and this car is good! Still adjusting to the CVT. LOL

Last edited:

CarNutAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Saw a guy in Scottsdale, Arizona today in a polished metal (I think) sport hatchback with the big Type-R style spoiler and blacked out badges. I also saw a red sport hatchback parked at Cape Cod apartments in Tempe, Arizona. Anyone here?

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I've had my hatch since November, and have only seen one other hatch on the road, here in Houston, Texas, and that was recently, in the past month.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Not exactly on topic.. But i saw my first neon green coupe.. Man does it look better in person.. But of course... Another lx

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Saw about 5 in different colors. 2 blacks, 2 silver and 1 white. I'm so happy I went with Polished Metal because white was my initial choice and the fake vents in the back just pops out so much..I don't know.

No offense to WOP hatch owners, different strokes for different folks :D

exyia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SportTouring Hatch, 2010 EvoX SE
Country flag
I've had my hatch since November, and have only seen one other hatch on the road, here in Houston, Texas, and that was recently, in the past month.
Heyyyyy first post (been lurking)

In Houston as well. Been looking on getting a Civic Hatch but availability here in Houston is awful, even with so many dealerships in the city. Ended up having to put a deposit down for a car hopefully getting to the dealership on the 26th. It took forever to even find a manual to test drive so I could decide if I could live with the CVT or 6spd...before even deciding what color or trim option I'd be happy with.
Sponsored