How do you detail this part on 2017 honda hatchback?

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
hey guys...what do you guys suggest on how to detail these parts on the 2017 hatchback?

Do i clay them or apply wax? etc

see pictures

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you detail this part on  2017 honda hatchback? Untitled

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you detail this part on  2017 honda hatchback? Untitled2

streetwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
I use spray wax and microfiber towel, or they make a plexi glass cleaner. It will help not scratch the plastic

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use Meguiar's Quick Wax.

PGrif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L w/Nav
Country flag
hey guys...what do you guys suggest on how to detail these parts on the 2017 hatchback?

Do i clay them or apply wax? etc

see pictures

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png
Since I bought my hatch in November, I've been using the relatively new Lucas Slick Mist Detailer spray on the ENTIRE outside of my car between waxes. Spray it on while the car is wet, then dry. I do wipe it off the gloss-black parts with a clean, fluffy-soft, terry-type towel since I HATE the spiderweb scratches that often plague those parts. It leaves a protective coating and really beads water, and ALL the parts end up glossy... you can even use it on the windows. Best part is that the outside of your car smells great! It goes a long way since you only lightly mist the car.

LeSpp1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EL
Country flag
When I changed my grill from the standard chrome to the black grill, I immediately coated it with ceramic coating (nanonix, a product we have here in Japan). After 1 month, still no scratches nor damage.
Sponsored