How do we get more turbo drama?

JrHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like this turbos civic need a little more drama how can i wanna hear more turbo sounds for my car i want induction noises, spooling and blow off sounds lol post what has work for you any ideas or future mods or suggestions?
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
An intake will give you more noise with little to no increase in power and a BOV will potentially cause your engine to not run like it should. Both will give you more "drama" but I'm not sure it's worth the expense given the possible negative side effects.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Buy an Impreza or Supra ??

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Or did you just watch any of the early F&F movies? But seriously, you bought an econo box and expect it to sound like a high performance race car?

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
All ricer jokes aside, I have an Injen SRI on my hatch and i hear my turbo spooling like crazy.

its kind of annoying actually.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All ricer jokes aside, I have an Injen SRI on my hatch and i hear my turbo spooling like crazy.

its kind of annoying actually.
When returning my prevoius car back to stock I was very pleased at how much quieter it was after I removed the aftermarket intake. I may not have heard it but the turbo did not let me forget it was there.

XLR8TOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T coupe, '00 Trans Am 'vert, '98 Dakota R/T
Country flag
See my vehicles to the left. I like the growl of the civic. Don't care about the "gran turismo" exaggerated blow off valve sound. :)

dblshock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Coupe touring WOP Toyota T4R '06
I can hear turbo spool with the windows shut but then again I run a heavier oil.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't care about the "gran turismo" exaggerated blow off valve sound. :)
I think it's stupid on a 1.5...with a bov it's like it wants to be like the big boys :D

OP
OP
JrHonda

JrHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
I said a little more drama not some Godzilla blow off valve. I know bomba has BOV but I have heard of the damage so I know that's a no no, .Any Car enthusiast would be a fan of the fast and the furious series not saying all are but I enjoy them and no it has nothing to do with that. This is post the people who like to modify there civics am planning a tune for mines soon so obviously my ideas of the civic are different from some of the others who were looking for a ecobox.

hello_adriana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like this turbos civic need a little more drama how can i wanna hear more turbo sounds for my car i want induction noises, spooling and blow off sounds lol post what has work for you any ideas or future mods or suggestions?
An intake will increase horsepower and give you a bit of noise. I'm ordering an ingen one this month, they have a sale on the website. I'm gonna a k power tune too once I add a few parts

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
An intake will increase horsepower and give you a bit of noise. I'm ordering an ingen one this month, they have a sale on the website. I'm gonna a k power tune too once I add a few parts
The increase in horsepower is negligable if any. The tune will do much more for you.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have an intake and you hear the turbo spool a lot when 1/2 trottle and 3/4 at max...behond that you hear the engine like normal
Sponsored