Hondata FTW!

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
Hello HONDATA™ and Hondata Future Customers Alike,

I would firstly like to thank Hondata for the many, many years of service, support, and SAVING MY MOTORS FROM GETTIN' BLOW'D UP!

I was one of the first kids to slap a turbo on my little 4 banger Honda, on the West Coast, and in the US. Back then, it was all about HomemadeTurbo.com, Honda-Tech.com NorthwestStreetRacing.org, and Hot Import Nights, Battle of the Imports, NOPI, and STREET RACING.

While everyone else was using a stupid FMU, I knew that was straight up dummyfied. I knew there had to be a better way. There was no Hondata (At least that I knew of). There was no AEM EMS. there was no good, Standalone EMS in fact (At least that any of street racers knew about. Then, along came Uberdata, and the Wideband!

One of my best buds and Co-founder of my Honda Shop, learned to Tune his Turbo B-series Honda, and mine, and our Shop Cars, and then all of our clients, and friends, and family too got tuned. It had serious drawbacks and limitations, but was really good for what it was, and gave us a way to not blow up our motors that most often, cost more than anything else we owned. These were the days, and they were fun, but oh so frustrating. Overtime I actually learned how to tune if I have to, though I always trust my guys like GZ Brian G, SF James, and of course Bisi of BISIMOTO fame. Although, I have heard good things about a local CivicX bro here in Oregon and would like to chat with him, see what he is all about.

Well, along came Hondata and they changed the entire game. And they also provided some very awesome options for the K-series as well. Man, was this a great time to be a Racer. Most of us stopped racing anything on the street for obvious reasons (Not killing people mostly), and took our passion and sport to the Track. And boy did Hondata make a difference there!

Anyway, thank you for your everything. You have always been the best, and made the best damn EMS out there, and you guys have always just always been there for us when we needed you. As I tell every single Honda owner/fan out there, "Nothing else matters about your awesome Honda if you don't have Hondata/Standalone EMS".

Here are some of my cars, or our shop cars that have used Hondata:

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata FTW! lFNznsW

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata FTW! qcTwevi

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata FTW! COh71IW

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata FTW! lL0wKFi

Soon she will be running a HONDATA EMS too...

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata FTW! lL0wKFi

Last edited: