Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Available Monday Hondata will release the Civic FlexFuel upgrade for the Civic Si.

Using inexpensive ethanol sensors and high ethanol content fuel it is now possible to make significant performance improvements with the supplied calibrations. Not only will your Civic make more torque and power, but it will spool the turbo earlier and faster while operating considerably cooler and smoother.

Unlike manufacturer flex fuel systems, the Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade dynamically adjusts the tuning for peak performance dependent on the ethanol content of the fuel. Just plug in, fill up and go. Gains of 64 hp and 64 lb ft torque over stock are possible for a total of 265 hp and 285 lb-ft torque.

No tuning required. Just plug in, fill up and go.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si 17_civic_si_stock_with_flex_fuel

Here's a quick how to:

https://www.hondata.com/downloads/flex_fuel_upgrade_instructions.pdf

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si stock_fuel_line_cut_points

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si fuel_line_with_ethanol_sensor

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si flex_fuel_under_hood

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice, I love the guide to “build your own” setup. Very economical compared to other options.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Very nice, I love the guide to “build your own” setup. Very economical compared to other options.
Very economical.
Can be done for $250 with dorman fittings or $325-350 with AN lines. This is all retail price and not wholesale

Last edited:

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
@Hondata would this work on all 1.5 civics or is this only for the Si? I’m assuming if it was to work on the non Si models the hp/tq would be less.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
@Hondata would this work on all 1.5 civics or is this only for the Si? I’m assuming if it was to work on the non Si models the hp/tq would be less.
It will work with all 1.5t but Si will get the update first.

I recommend a 1ft russell fuel line and a 2ft Russell fuel line
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si 20171110_224332

Last edited:

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the base Civics the peak torque should be similar but peak power will probably be down a little. The following software update will cover the other Civics. For those with an upgraded clutch, there's probably even more power and torque to be found.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the base Civics the peak torque should be similar but peak power will probably be down a little. The following software update will cover the other Civics. For those with an upgraded clutch, there's probably even more power and torque to be found.
where can you find a upgraded clutch? i have looked around and have yet to find one because i would love to tune and do mods on my car but been holding off till i found a stronger clutch

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a MT? If so install a flex fuel kit, drop me a PM, come visit our dyno and I will do a couple of runs for you.

Sklizo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
The real question is will this mess with our Honda warranty chances? I know there is a dealership that covers Hondata reflashes, hopefully this will be covered, too!

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
The real question is will this mess with our Honda warranty chances? I know there is a dealership that covers Hondata reflashes, hopefully this will be covered, too!
Well as it says, no tuning required. However you are modifying the fuel line. You could buy two, so you can keep the stock one to switch back to when you go to the stealer.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Warranty does not get void unless the part you added was the cause of damage

Here's my setup with AN lines. Idea is to use a 6" fuel line on the firewall but the smallest Russell sell is 1'. You can also make your own line too by buying 3 or so feet of teflon -6an line and 4 -6an fittings.
I have it temporary mounted there. I plan on tucking it somewhere. Where it's not as visible

I went with the zeitronix ECA-2 kit. The kit and AN fuel line costed me under $400 on Amazon. I believe the Innovate kit is around $250. Dorman fittings is $10 or AN for $100 or less
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flex Fuel upgrade - 265 hp and 285 lb-ft on a stock Si 20171111_115610

Last edited:

Sklizo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Warranty does not get void unless the part you added was the cause of damage

Here's my setup with AN lines. Idea is to use a 6" fuel line on the firewall but the smallest Russell sells is 1'. You can also make your own line too by buying 3 or so feet of teflon -6an line and 4 -6an fittings.
I have it temporary mounted there. I plan on tucking it somewhere. Where it's not as visible

I went with the zeitronix ECA-2 kit. The kit and AN fuel line costed me under $400 on Amazon. I believe the Innovate kit is around $250. Dorman fittings is $10 or AN for $100 or less
20171111_115610.jpg
I understand that, but this is a signifiant increase in power with an engine that isn't 100% tested yet. Messing with something like the fuel system would be really easy for Honda to say nope to your warranty.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I understand that, but this is a signifiant increase in power with an engine that isn't 100% tested yet. Messing with something like the fuel system would be really easy for Honda to say nope to your warranty.
If you are worried then put the stock line back on. You can get a new one for $25 or run AN lines and keep your stock line
Sponsored

Last edited: