Hondata FlashPro Released for 2017 Si

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
Holy crap time to start saving up for a flashpro !!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Apeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic SiR, 2017 Civic Si Sedan(MSM)
Country flag
Exactly, my point is that ex-T with +9 is less total boost than the Si with +9
Ok, thanks for the info I guess. Should we get a run down of all the other differences between the engines as well? Any one else interested?

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
Ok, thanks for the info I guess. Should we get a run down of all the other differences between the engines as well? Any one else interested?
I'm interested in know the differences.

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
With this parameter checked, the vehicle will exhibit stock like behavior while driving in normal mode. When the sport button is pressed it will deliver the full power of the tune currently in the ECU."
Stock 'like', but a somehow improved base tune when not in Sport mode?

BlackedoutFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In any car once you get the motor to a certain output you would have to upgrade components to compensate. In the Si's case the first part would be the clutch then. The golf R has the same MT clutch as the GTI...but the R motor can produce more power out the box than the GTI. It's a similar scenario. If you want to go over the +6 psi mapping, for example, you'll have to do some upgrades.

Also, from what I'm reading looking like for like upgrades it looks like the Si engine is generating more power than the base turbo motor. I'm not sure about the Sport 1.5T motor though. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because that would also highlight some of the enhancements or lack thereof honda has made to the Si motor.
I was looking and comparing the SI and non SI parts, the SI does have a different crank, pistons, rods, and a few other internals

OP
OP

Apeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic SiR, 2017 Civic Si Sedan(MSM)
Country flag
Yeah.. because its a CRV engine...
And the Golf R has a Tiguan engine. Information is fun. Car companies often use engines in more than one car. Just a wealth of knowledge today. The Si does also feature unique internals that are not shared with the crv or other civics. It uses the same turbo as the crv but some of the parts mentioned above are different for the Si application. It's by no means an extensive list of differences, but from the documentation it's not a straight swap either.

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Altima 2.5 S
And the Golf R has a Tiguan engine. Information is fun. Car companies often use engines in more than one car. Just a wealth of knowledge today. The Si does also feature unique internals that are not shared with the crv or other civics. It uses the same turbo as the crv but some of the parts mentioned above are different for the Si application. It's by no means an extensive list of differences, but from the documentation it's not a straight swap either.
We've had this thread before. We already know all this.

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
A guy on the Facebook group ran 13.7 at 104MPH with just a tune(K-tuner) a CAI and Down-pipe change. EX-T 6-speed.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
A guy on the Facebook group ran 13.7 at 104MPH with just a tune(K-tuner) a CAI and Down-pipe change. EX-T 6-speed.
Yea, but that was a custom tune on a high octane blend (Vit's special sauce), making about 235-240HP/280LB.FT.