Hondata Flashpro 1st Timer Question

mountaineerhughes

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Hi everyone! I'm a 1st time owner of an Si (just bought a 17 Si sedan in black) and a 1st timer when it comes to tuners. I would like to get the Hondata Flashpro tune for +6psi on my car but have some "beginner" questions for those who have done this. First off, how do you go about ordering? Do you just call Hondata and tell them you want the +6psi flashpro for a stock Si? Secondly, when the thing comes in, is it as simple as plugging the PC to the car and downloading? Lastly, once it is installed, do I need to custom tune the settings myself or with the +6psi tune automatically adjust the car as needed?

THANKS EVERYONE!
Sponsored

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Hi everyone! I'm a 1st time owner of an Si (just bought a 17 Si sedan in black) and a 1st timer when it comes to tuners. I would like to get the Hondata Flashpro tune for +6psi on my car but have some "beginner" questions for those who have done this. First off, how do you go about ordering? Do you just call Hondata and tell them you want the +6psi flashpro for a stock Si? Secondly, when the thing comes in, is it as simple as plugging the PC to the car and downloading? Lastly, once it is installed, do I need to custom tune the settings myself or with the +6psi tune automatically adjust the car as needed?

THANKS EVERYONE!
https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/hondata-flashpro.html?ctid=3406
Got mine from PROCIVIC, very easy to set up connect it to the laptop and play. The 3+, 6+, 9+ has a tune in it ready for you.

YellowGhost777

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and Acura...the whole family
https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/hondata-flashpro.html?ctid=3406
Got mine from PROCIVIC, very easy to set up connect it to the laptop and play. The 3+, 6+, 9+ has a tune in it ready for you.
I did some research also and there's 2 types (Race or CARB version) you could order on their website direct.
Race: https://www.hondata.com/products/flashpro/flashpro-2016-civic
CARB: https://www.hondata.com/products/flashpro/flashpro-2016-civic-carb

I saw this pretty cool video from Honda Pro Jason too:

Last edited:

EGJ1026

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si, EG j Swap

THANKS EVERYONE!
YELLOWGHOST777 pointed out best answer to your questions. Go onto Hondata website and you can place an Order for the Flashpro.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Does Hondata have a way to eliminate rev hang like KTuner?

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Thanks for the recommendations, guys! As most of you are aware, we manufacture a variety of high-quality performance mods for the 2016+ 1.5T application (both Si and Non-Si). However, we are also a parts retailer, installation shop and tuning shop. We most likely stock or can get any part you may need for your 10th Gen Civic at a competitive price. Uniontow, PA is only about 45 minutes from our shop in Export, PA. Feel free to give us a call at 724-325-6300 or stop on by, we'd be happy to talk/work with you.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does Hondata have a way to eliminate rev hang like KTuner?
Yes you can adjust it in the fuel settings. You can have as much or as little rev hang as you like with hondata.

10gCiViC

British Columbia Guru
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si / 1972 Gran Torino 351CJ-4V
Yes you can adjust it in the fuel settings. You can have as much or as little rev hang as you like with hondata.
Thankfully ! Find it quite annoying.

Blackalpaca1

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Hey everyone, im another first time user and im just having a little trouble understanding the difference between the CARB and standard hondata flashpro. Would appreciate help from anyone who can.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, im another first time user and im just having a little trouble understanding the difference between the CARB and standard hondata flashpro. Would appreciate help from anyone who can.
The CARB version is designed to meet California's very strict emissions requirements. If you are outside of CA, you probably don't want it. It's more limited than the standard version.
Sponsored