Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Our good friend, HondaPro Jason, has posted up his latest episode in which he talks a bit about the new 2016 Honda Civic Honda turbo.

So make sure to check out this week's HondaPro news below!

Sponsored

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
That's good thinking. I wasn't too fond of the screen position looking like an iPad sticking out of the dash but from what he says now it makes sense from a design standpoint. They basically futureproofed the navigation screen so they can go to a different screen size or design in the future and not have to change up any other part of the dash. :thumbsup:

hothatchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Mark5
Sounds like there's also press drives this week in Detroit. Hopefully after that's done is when the embargo is lifted. Look forward to Jason's impressions.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
That's good thinking. I wasn't too fond of the screen position looking like an iPad sticking out of the dash but from what he says now it makes sense from a design standpoint. They basically futureproofed the navigation screen so they can go to a different screen size or design in the future and not have to change up any other part of the dash. :thumbsup:
I didn't think the screen placement was too bad. Actually seemed to be integrated pretty nicely. At least they didn't just get lazy and do what Mercedes looks like they forgot about the screen until the designing was all done and just decided to stick it on the dash.

Honda Civic 10th gen HondaPro News: ALL NEW 2016 HONDA CIVIC - HONDA FCV - HONDA PAPER 13440-mercedes-cla-interior-seatsnew-cla-to-shake-up-entry-luxury-segment-wheelstalk-crj2rgkd

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Does that mean the users will be able to upgrade the 2016 screen to 2017?

Kane76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TL
Does that mean the users will be able to upgrade the 2016 screen to 2017?
I don't think that they mean that it'll make it easy for owners to upgrade their screens, just easier for Honda to upgrade the screen for refreshes etc.
Sponsored