Honda Reveals 2017 Civic Si Coupe and Sedan (205 HP / 192 LB-FT)

XpoH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
It seems to have a donut.
Does sedan have it?

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
It seems to have a donut.
Does sedan have it?
Again, Canada.

Please, everyone. Make at least a half-hearted attempt to read/search before asking questions. There is a good chance they have been answered a half-dozen times already.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Actually I think the US version has it as well.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Reveals 2017 Civic Si Coupe and Sedan (205 HP / 192 LB-FT) upload_2017-5-18_14-44-29-

But yes, definitely good point about doing a little searching before asking...

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
*optional...
Right. Actually I'm still unsure how that'll work logistically, since neither the spare nor the kit are listed as options/accessories... :confused:
Will they just supply both with every car to the dealer, and you pick one when buying the car? Or will they randomly put one on the car, like the summer tires, and you'll have to work it out during purchase process if what they put there happens to be not what you wanted?

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Right. Actually I'm still unsure how that'll work logistically, since neither the spare nor the kit are listed as options/accessories... :confused:
Will they just supply both with every car to the dealer, and you pick one when buying the car? Or will they randomly put one on the car, like the summer tires, and you'll have to work it out during purchase process if what they put there happens to be not what you wanted?
There are a few things still in the pipeline like the HFP 19s. If (and that's an if), the spare donut is available as an accessory, we may have to wait a bit.

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There are a few things still in the pipeline like the HFP 19s. If (and that's an if), the spare donut is available as an accessory, we may have to wait a bit.
I too have been waiting for more info.

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~wheel~alloy~19~08w19-tea-100.html

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08W19-TEA-100.html

Waiting for more info on those 19"(s) as well.

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...ic-Coupe-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Wheel-19-Alloy-Hfp

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
U can easily swap them out if u really want led lights
That's been talked about, but nobody here seems to have actually done it yet. You can't just buy the Honda LED headlights and plug them into a model that didn't come with them.

@dmitri - I'll add that in a worst-case scenario, Canada could end up having a popular export on their hands. ;)
That might be a reasonable option if not for the additional taxes and loss of warranty. :(

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
@dmitri - I'll add that in a worst-case scenario, Canada could end up having a popular export on their hands. ;)
Hopefully it won't come to that. :)
The spare is clearly mentioned both in the owner's manual and separately in the press release on hondanews.com, so I think that's pretty safe to assume it'll be available...

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Reveals 2017 Civic Si Coupe and Sedan (205 HP / 192 LB-FT) s-l16001
That's been talked about, but nobody here seems to have actually done it yet. You can't just buy the Honda LED headlights and plug them into a model that didn't come with them.
But with the help of this little gem you will be able to ;)