Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Add Freeman Honda, Dallas, TX to the list. Called them and was told they would sell it to me at MSRP. Got there and had the salesman write on a piece of paper with those terms along with no added accessories and a refundable deposit. I signed the piece of paper, and he took it to his boss to sign. When he came back, he said sorry and that they were going to auction it off. The salesman was really nice. Nothing against him though.
Dang! sorry to hear
Sponsored

OP
OP
erbee

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Add Freeman Honda, Dallas, TX to the list. Called them and was told they would sell it to me at MSRP. Got there and had the salesman write on a piece of paper with those terms along with no added accessories and a refundable deposit. I signed the piece of paper, and he took it to his boss to sign. When he came back, he said sorry and that they were going to auction it off. The salesman was really nice. Nothing against him though.

Auction? Who the hell they think they are? Manhiem California? lmao.

CXRB17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan LX, '17 CTR (PA Signed in WI, ETA 5/31-6/7, Blue)
Country flag
Auction? Who the hell they think they are? Manhiem California? lmao.
There are a few dealerships in the northwest suburbs of Chicago doing an auction.

Edit: or even worse, using it to generate traffic with no intent of selling it for a few months. In addition to the auctions, two different dealers told me they would be using it as a way to attract SI buyers.

Last edited:

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Man, sorry to hear about this. Sounds typical of Cali. Good luck finding your CTR, from a legit dealer. Best.

S&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itr
Few questions peeps:
#1. On the other main ctr forum it says "I have insufficient privileges to reply here"
Why does it say that?
#2. Just received confirmation from my dealer that I am slated to receive grey.
Does anybody want to trade their CW for my grey?

vader2k

First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Few questions peeps:
#1. On the other main ctr forum it says "I have insufficient privileges to reply here"
Why does it say that?
Congrats S&R! A gray one is legit. I got a CW secured in my area but they are hitting me up for a $5k mark-up, which is bs. Anyway, if I don't agree to this, they have like 15 buyers now waiting to take it. Lol. But yeah; CW is my fav color! I got lucky I guess. 2. That other thread is now locked & closed by the admin. We started a new one called "Random CTR chat." Take care.

S&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itr
Congrats S&R! A gray one is legit. I got a CW secured in my area but they are hitting me up for a $5k mark-up, which is bs. Anyway, if I don't agree to this, they have like 15 buyers now waiting to take it. Lol. But yeah; CW is my fav color! I got lucky I guess. 2. That other thread is now locked & closed by the admin. We started a new one called "Random CTR chat." Take care.
Awesome! Thanks vader! And congrats on the CW.

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
There are a few dealerships in the northwest suburbs of Chicago doing an auction.

Edit: or even worse, using it to generate traffic with no intent of selling it for a few months. In addition to the auctions, two different dealers told me they would be using it as a way to attract SI buyers.
thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life lol

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Awesome! Thanks vader! And congrats on the CW.
Bub i hope you don't think CW is worth 5G more , lol considering you can wrap your car whatever color you'd like after you purchase it for way cheaper then 5g lol

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Add Faulkner Honda in Harrisburg PA. THEY want $5k markup!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Few questions peeps:
Why does it say that?
you want a CW to match your Itr?
just asking cause I'm getting a PMM and I'm sticking with it. :thumbsup:

vader2k

First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bub i hope you don't think CW is worth 5G more , lol considering you can wrap your car whatever color you'd like after you purchase it for way cheaper then 5g lol
. Like I said, I "don't" want to pay ADM. I live in Cali. Sheit storm of mark ups in my state. Not my choice but I am ready to purchase my next car. Believe me, I've already spat my disgust regarding mark-ups. I have a 2nd option, hoping for lower ADM or MSRP. But I'm 44yr, making good money; if I have to pay it, it won't be without a fight. 6'3, 270, not scared to punk a salesman. Lol.

S&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itr
you want a CW to match your Itr?
just asking cause I'm getting a PMM and I'm sticking with it. :thumbsup:
I'm in line to receive grey but I'd much rather have CW. So if somebody is getting a CW and would rather have grey, then I'm open to trading.
Sponsored