Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

itacrx21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #2652, 1988 Honda Crx Si, 2017 Honda CRV, 2007 Mazda 6
Country flag

Russ Darrow Honda in Milwaukee as of last week...........

Jennifer Hodge <[email protected]>

Jul 17 (5 days ago)
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. {filename}

to me

']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. CMHeader_Honda_BrownDeer

']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. HeaderSearchNew
']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. HeaderSearchUsed
']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. HeaderSellYourCar
']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. HeaderSpecials
']
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. HeaderContact

Hello ,
Thank you for your interest in the Honda Civic!

You have made a great choice in this new Civic and choosing Russ Darrow Honda as your Honda dealer. Russ Darrow is Wisconsin's #1 all-time automotive sales leader, and we are ready to serve you!
Honda Presidents Award Winner
2 years FREE maintenance
FREE lifetime car washes
Sunday service hours
loaner cars available
FREE service shuttle

Below is the Honda Civic you requested information on, and we currently have70 new Civicsavailable!

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. 985981

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. New-2017-Honda-Civic-Si-ID943273278
2017 Honda Civic Si Exterior Color: Modern Steel Metallic $24,775.00
VIN: 2HGFC3A59HH750874 Interior Color: Black
Stock #: H17771 Engine: 4 Cyl
Miles: 10 Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
2017 Honda Civic Si Exterior Color: White Orchid Pearl $24,775.00
VIN: 2HGFC1E58HH703477 Interior Color: Black
Stock #: H17883 Engine: 4 Cyl
Miles: 2 Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. New-2017-Honda-Civic-Si-ID943273278
2017 Honda Civic TYPE R Exterior Color: Polished Metal Metallic $48,548.00
VIN: SHHFK8G74HU201143 Interior Color: RED/BLACK
Stock #: H17795 Engine: 4 Cyl
Miles: 8 Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. 949234

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
Good to see MSRP. Wish shit like that was in Cali lol.

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
I would but I'm I'm CA
The eternal struggles of CA.
Buena Park Honda wants 50k+, called just today and said they might even consider raising the price higher LOL
Culver City Honda wants 48k.

I do have two dealerships that are willing to sell at 39k in Cali, contact me if interested.
Though ETA is 2-3 weeks from now.

nikuniku

First Name
Chi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Please help!!!
Looking for a RED CTR MSRP
200 miles radius to Boston.
Most MA dealers are real horrible at the markup!!! I got no luck.

Thanks so much

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
The eternal struggles of CA.
Buena Park Honda wants 50k+, called just today and said they might even consider raising the price higher LOL
Culver City Honda wants 48k.

I do have two dealerships that are willing to sell at 39k in Cali, contact me if interested.
Though ETA is 2-3 weeks from now.
I also have a dealer in CA that wants $39K + TTL. Waiting list though. Shits rough lol

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
I also have a dealer in CA that wants $39K + TTL. Waiting list though. Shits rough lol
Yup yup, I live in so cali and when I was searching for the car. I was mainly focused on negotiating on ADM. If it was MSRP then I wouldn't have the car now since the first person on the waiting list would already picked it up. There's many die hard Honda enthusiasts and it depends how badly they want the car. As for me I really wanted the car and bought it sight unseen. For a premium price of course. It's Cali so what can you do besides just going to another state which could be just as bad.

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup yup, I live in so cali and when I was searching for the car. I was mainly focused on negotiating on ADM. If it was MSRP then I wouldn't have the car now since the first person on the waiting list would already picked it up. There's many die hard Honda enthusiasts and it depends how badly they want the car. As for me I really wanted the car and bought it sight unseen. For a premium price of course. It's Cali so what can you do besides just going to another state which could be just as bad.
Any idea on the prices in the 626 area?
I'm sure they're asking ludicrous amounts~

PwrOfDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
Any idea on the prices in the 626 area?
I'm sure they're asking ludicrous amounts~
It's averaging 15k over MSRP. The dealerships that already sold their first allocations will hold out on that price for their second allocation. Dealerships wouldn't mind having it in the showroom for the increase foot traffic and wouldn't be in no hurry to sell. I'm in the 626 area and went to all the local and surrounding dealers. There all the same song and dance no matter where you go.

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's averaging 15k over MSRP. The dealerships that already sold their first allocations will hold out on that price for their second allocation. Dealerships wouldn't mind having it in the showroom for the increase foot traffic and wouldn't be in no hurry to sell. I'm in the 626 area and went to all the local and surrounding dealers. There all the same song and dance no matter where you go.
Jeez, no surprise.
I'm sure you know about all the nouveau riche peeps there as well as I do.

PwrOfDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
Jeez, no surprise.
I'm sure you know about all the nouveau riche peeps there as well as I do.
The demand is so high. It's a long waiting list. But most won't pay that 15k ADM. The dealers will sit on it for a while until they realize that it's just not selling at 15k and then they will lower it between 5k-10k. I'm pretty sure someone will buy it at those levels. Goudy wanted to sell me their CW for 16k. I just walked away and a week later came back there with the car I picked up and call them greedy and horrible dealership that I will never buy from. At that time they actually sold their CW for 16k. Go figure.. hmmm

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
The demand is so high. It's a long waiting list. But most won't pay that 15k ADM. The dealers will sit on it for a while until they realize that it's just not selling at 15k and then they will lower it between 5k-10k. I'm pretty sure someone will buy it at those levels. Goudy wanted to sell me their CW for 16k. I just walked away and a week later came back there with the car I picked up and call them greedy and horrible dealership that I will never buy from. At that time they actually sold their CW for 16k. Go figure.. hmmm
i'm basically just waiting for it to get in the 5k range. Doesn't seem to be the case for this upcoming shipment from places i've talked to so maybe the next one.

PwrOfDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
i'm basically just waiting for it to get in the 5k range. Doesn't seem to be the case for this upcoming shipment from places i've talked to so maybe the next one.
That's because the dealers saw how high the demand is and the limited quantities. They are not obligated to sell at a lower price. I understand the first wave being all expensive but since the demand is high. They just gonna go with the flow and continue with the ADM or even a higher ADM. I know you have been searching for a while now. Your 5K ADM is plenty good already in my opinion. If I was the owner of a dealership I'll gladly take the 5k over MSRP. Easy money.Tsk Tsk.. All you see now is huge money signs in their minds. All loyalty and good dealer and customer relations just goes out the window when greed takes over.
Sponsored