Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

Badash221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Honda Odyssey Honda Civic type R
Some cars have arrived in California at dealers today and these are the ones I talked to,

•Moss Bros Honda in Moreno Valley, CA have one in stock for 50k
•Buena Park Honda in Buena Park, CA want $45,500 when it arrives
•DCH Oxnard, CA wants MSRP plus $12k plus in mandatory accesories.
•Freeway Honda in Santa Ana, CA will want 15k ADM on 2nd one since they sold the first one for that.
Irvine got theirs in today too
Sponsored

TypeRguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw M4
Westminster sold for 50k and Huntington Beach also like 45k all accesories.
Blue one on eBay for $47,700 and the white one is back to $48,500. Numbers don't lie folks. As another forum member said the prices are going up, not down despite wishful thinking.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Blue one on eBay for $47,700 and the white one is back to $48,500. Numbers don't lie folks. As another forum member said the prices are going up, not down despite wishful thinking.
Lmao....

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
HAve you bought yours when is ETA?

SpootyWeasel

First Name
Alma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Del Sol Si
Jack o Diamonds Tyler texas
Regrets agreeing to sell me the R at MSRP so they will keep it as a demo show room car for a min 90 days to "get their money's worth"

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its been one week and lots of dealers havent even got theirs yet. Give it time, be patient

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
Regrets agreeing to sell me the R at MSRP so they will keep it as a demo show room car for a min 90 days to "get their money's worth"
Great car to bring people into the dealership. The dealership figures that once the customer finds out the price with the huge markup. Then they would settle for a Si instead. Great way to unload Si's or other models in their vast inventory.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would have told them i regret doing business with them if they totally backed out.

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would have told them i regret doing business with them if they totally backed out.
Maybe they're doing that so she'll back out and turn around and sell it with an ADM instead of MSRP which was what they agreed upon.

SpootyWeasel

First Name
Alma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Del Sol Si
Maybe they're doing that so she'll back out and turn around and sell it with an ADM instead of MSRP which was what they agreed upon.
I suspect that is part of what is going on. I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone on standby waiting for me to back out and pay ADM. They keep saying "you can have your nonrefundable deposit back if you wish" and I keep saying no.
Sponsored