First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found this video that seems to show how to access a hidden menu, sadly I can't read anything in this hidden menu's options. Has anyone tried it and is there anything worth the trouble?

Sponsored

Reactions: lem
OP
OP
Browncoat3000

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, I even searched before I posted this thread and didn't find that. :banghead:

Hockeyman61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic , 2010 Honda Accord, 2005 Honda Accord Coupe, 2004 Buick PArk Ave Ultra
Tried it and it resembles some sort of CNC machine diagnostic ladder. Appears to also need a host computer with the main system running to access those individual tabs. There is an on board diagnostic program that just shows that every option is running and in the green. I did disconnect the rear camera just to see the reaction to the system and the tab did turn red. Plugged it back in with the system on and it went to green. This shows me that the system software is active and running all the time, not just on start up. Fun STUFF! Gonna see if there is a reader or software for a laptop. Intoit
:coffee: :hide:

08civic17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si
Be careful inside those menus. There is settings that you could change which could disable certain features and possibly render the unit inoperable.

jcadams5

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2012 CR-V EX
Country flag
Does anyone know of a way to enter the diag menu on a 2016 LX base model without touchscreen. Tried all methods that worked on previous generations that look to have the same interface, therefor I would assume would have the same setup, but have had absolutely no luck. All I want to do is adjust the lines on the backup camera, they are way off.
Sponsored