First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How many people are currently in the market looking for a ST?

I'm having a pretty rough time finding any available STs, let alone any in the color I want (PMM with Black/Black interior).

Only ones I see within 50 miles of my zipcode are white and black. There is one Aegean blue but its interior is black/ivory.

Is going the order route from the dealer my best shot?
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Plenty of Sport Tourings down south. Closest Sport 6MT I can find is 6 hours away though. :(

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan
California has no Sonic Grey Sport Tourings which is what I am waiting on, so I feel your pain. Ironically we have tons and tons of Polished Metal...

VMODE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 hatch st
Country flag
Im also looking for a ST but looking to purchase sometime in June. hopefully there are more PMM in stock and can get a decent price!

OP
OP
xjoshuax89

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
California has no Sonic Grey Sport Tourings which is what I am waiting on, so I feel your pain. Ironically we have tons and tons of Polished Metal...
East and West Coast need to swap. Easy to find Sonic Grey but PMM are rare here apparently.

exyia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SportTouring Hatch, 2010 EvoX SE
Country flag
Just expand your search. I drove 1.5 hours out to get my Sport Touring and would have driven further, because ACC and LKA make the road trip home really relaxing and enjoyable :)

But otherwise, it looks like the EU factory is just doing an awful job keeping up with supply/demand on these right now. All of the 6 dealerships in Houston have terrible selections to choose from right now

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just expand your search. I drove 1.5 hours out to get my Sport Touring and would have driven further, because ACC and LKA make the road trip home really relaxing and enjoyable :)

But otherwise, it looks like the EU factory is just doing an awful job keeping up with supply/demand on these right now. All of the 6 dealerships in Houston have terrible selections to choose from right now
The nearest Sonic Gray to me is like 1100 miles. Lol. I think I will just wait unfortunately

exyia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SportTouring Hatch, 2010 EvoX SE
Country flag
The nearest Sonic Gray to me is like 1100 miles. Lol. I think I will just wait unfortunately
Just call every dealer and ask what they have incoming - as in actually incoming, physically going to be delivered to them soon, not "on order". Every dealership runs their internet department differently, not all of them are quick about updating their inventory on their websites

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just call every dealer and ask what they have incoming - as in actually incoming, physically going to be delivered to them soon, not "on order". Every dealership runs their internet department differently, not all of them are quick about updating their inventory on their websites
Some won't even respond when you inquire about a specific car actually on the lot. *sigh*

Minty_tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ST Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What!? I've been waiting for a month for a polished metal ST...

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What!? I've been waiting for a month for a polished metal ST...

If you look at dealer inventory on cargurus.com California shows a lot of Polished Metal Sport Tourings. May not be the most accurate site, but it does pull directly from dealership websites. I am in Southern California and there are at least 5 within like 50 miles of me according to that site. I'm pretty sure I saw a few in stock in Northern California too when I went looking for my color. I would call around.

OP
OP
xjoshuax89

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow.. I'm being quoted 32.5k OTD in MD. Full MSRP 29,175 as car price for the ST in PMM.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow.. I'm being quoted 32.5k OTD in MD. Full MSRP 29,175 as car price for the ST in PMM.
Holy s*** that's insane...

Sorry, the ST is nice, but not *that* nice...that's nearly 6k over what I spent for my Touring out the door. Extras aren't worth the coin.

OP
OP
xjoshuax89

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Holy s*** that's insane...

Sorry, the ST is nice, but not *that* nice...that's nearly 6k over what I spent for my Touring out the door. Extras aren't worth the coin.
I can get the new CR-V Touring for 1k cheaper than the Civic ST which is even crazier...
Sponsored