Help me with my new Civic EX-T (mods and tuning)

Sire1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Hey fellow civic owners!! I just bought my first brand new car. 2017 Civic Ex-t sedan.. Spent the past 12 years buying used cars or beaters.. finally had enough at the age of 30..

I would like to create a roadmap for myself on what to do to my Civic over the next couple of months.. I'll post some pics so you guys can see it.

#1 Tinting my windows (apt already set)
#2 the front grill has a chrome strip I would like to black it out/grey is out to match the other part of my front bumper + add led lights
#3 I'm thinking about lowering it a tad, still undecided, as it does snow here sometimes. Plus it seems to be kinda low already.

Mods/tuning
Disclaimer: I'm a complete noob when it comes to working on cars.

#4 I've done a little research, and from what I've found the first thing recommended for performance is a hondata flash pro. My concern is A:will this void my warranty? B: Is it easy to switch it back and forth between dealer settings and the flash pro ones? C: as a car noob can I royally screw something up if I mess up, it seems simple enough but I'm worried...

This is as far as I've gotten, I'd like to get the car up to around 250HP if I can. Not sure how much that is going to cost. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored