Have any Si owners changed out their exhaust tip?

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
I was curious if any Si owners have changed out their exhaust tip? If so, what tips did you go with and how much did the muffler shop charge you? Any hiccups/difficulty with the tip swap?

I will retain the oem exhaust set up for now since I like the quietness but am considering changing out the exhaust tip for some dual tips. (strictly aesthetics)

Something like this:
Honda Civic 10th gen Have any Si owners changed out their exhaust tip? 2017-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Sport-Touring-tailpipe

Honda Civic 10th gen Have any Si owners changed out their exhaust tip? yyqouespc1ebb144as8r-

Dual tips to replace that ^

KAS

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Carolla
Country flag
I was curious if any Si owners have changed out their exhaust tip? If so, what tips did you go with and how much did the muffler shop charge you? Any hiccups/difficulty with the tip swap?

I will retain the oem exhaust set up for now since I like the quietness but am considering changing out the exhaust tip for some dual tips. (strictly aesthetics)

Something like this:
2017-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Sport-Touring-tailpipe.jpg

yyqouespc1ebb144as8r-jpg.jpg

Dual tips to replace that ^
I wish the Si had come with the same exhaust tips as the Sport. I'm not a fan of the trapezoidal tip either.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People have tried and it does not look right as the Si valance is a lot wider than the Sport.

Reactions: KAS

Champilg

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic coupe 2019
Country flag
Someone whos sell me your exhaust original tip
Sponsored