OP
OP

JamesLE7438

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
The part you highlighted looks lile the regular side sill
You are indeed correct. I guess the the side spoilers has to be purchased as accessories then ? Anyway, I have updated my original post and reupload the front lip bumper picture instead.
Thank you!

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic HB Sport Touring
Country flag
Thanks for the link. The parts diagrams on other sites weren't showing up. I found the 12-speaker diagram for the Sport Touring: 1 = tweeters (one on each door), 2 = 6.5"/17cm door speakers, 3 = 3.5"/8cm speakers (rear surrounds?), 4 = 3.5"/8cm front center, 5 = 8"/20cm sub.
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE TGG4B1605

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda sucks that already have stuff for the Hatch and it's not even out..but nothing for coupe and sedan..Booooooooo:thumbsdown:

rimini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Type S 2012
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE 14264914_1815033795447192_2888093116236057748_n2

Can anybody tell me if the light in front of frontwheel is a positionlight or a sideblink light ?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Maybe you can install the hatch front end on the coupe like the Si
No, and I'll show you why. The hatch front bumper will NOT be compatible with the sedan/coupe.

Look VERY closely at the front bumper of the profile comparison. The fog light assembly on the sedan is mounted into the housing directly under the headlights.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE Capture.JPG

The fog lamps for the hatch are mounted under and IN FRONT of the headlights. Now I checked and the fog lamp assembly and part numbers are the same but you better figure out if the wiring harness that connects to the fog lamp can extend to accommodate the assembly being moved up in its design.
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE Capture.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE Capture02.JPG
Also, you can see how the radar for the hatch and sedan are different. Trust me, if Honda could've used one radar panel from the parts bin they probably would've to save money, so if it's different, you better be very careful because they did it for a reason.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE Capture02.JPG
Lastly, look at part 6 on the sedan bumper (#71104-TBA-A00 CAP, RADAR $26.99 College Hills Honda) and part 14 on the hatch bumper (#71119-TGG-A00 COVER L,RADAR $114.18 College Hills Honda)

They're different, look different, cost an arm and a leg due to imported parts and before you know if, a front bumper conversion is risky, may not work, and may cost $1000 for the bumper painted and with all the auxiliary parts such a vents, lips yada yada. DON'T BOTHER, and if you had the money that was worth the spending to do this mod, chances are you'd be driving a nicer car than the Civic anyway

Last edited:

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What "side spoiler"? I don't see anything in the pictures of the hatch.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
The black portion

mhwkr01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic LX sedan ASM, 2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan BNP
No, and I'll show you why. The hatch front bumper will NOT be compatible with the sedan/coupe.

Look VERY closely at the front bumper of the profile comparison. The fog light assembly on the sedan is mounted into the housing directly under the headlights.

Capture.JPG

The fog lamps for the hatch are mounted under and IN FRONT of the headlights. Now I checked and the fog lamp assembly and part numbers are the same but you better figure out if the wiring harness that connects to the fog lamp can extend to accommodate the assembly being moved up in its design.
Capture.JPG
Capture02.JPG
Also, you can see how the radar for the hatch and sedan are different. Trust me, if Honda could've used one radar panel from the parts bin they probably would've to save money, so if it's different, you better be very careful because they did it for a reason.

Capture.JPG
Capture02.JPG
Lastly, look at part 6 on the sedan bumper (#71104-TBA-A00 CAP, RADAR $26.99 College Hills Honda) and part 14 on the hatch bumper (#71119-TGG-A00 COVER L,RADAR $114.18 College Hills Honda)

They're different, look different, cost an arm and a leg due to imported parts and before you know if, a front bumper conversion is risky, may not work, and may cost $1000 for the bumper painted and with all the auxiliary parts such a vents, lips yada yada. DON'T BOTHER, and if you had the money that was worth the spending to do this mod, chances are you'd be driving a nicer car than the Civic anyway

I was wondering the same thing about doing a bumper swap on the car as well but I felt like it would be pretty simple. If you look at the diagrams for the electrical connections between the headlights, foglights, radar etc, everything matches up identically. The only thing I found a little odd between the Sedan and Hatch is on the Sedan diagram they identify everything from Left and right like DRL or L&R fog light. But if you were to take off the bumper on each of these cars and have them right next to each other they should hook up. Their part numbers are only separated between the second set of pat numbers for whatever part it is. The first five digits are the same and the second set of three letters are specific to the model while the third set of numbers are shared across sedan and hatch pertaining to the front bumper at least.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatckback autoparts available for purchase on Honda ESTORE TGG4B0721

If you look though the bumper does share every detail in terms of shape between the hatch and sedan with the fenders and hood being identical of course; So fit and finish wont be a problem.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
It's still going to be expensive af and you'll need that new radar

miles08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I agree, the bumper will most likely line up with the sedan and coupe. From the looks of the spy shots of the Si, the bumper is identical to the hatchback and would make sense for them to design it to fit all models.
Sponsored