FlashPro release date and specifications

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it possible to have a tune change for Drive vs Sport mode? what is the stock max Hp and Torque possible? muffler delete help anything other than sound? $695 a bit high? lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just saw on the Hondata site that the tune featured on page 1 of this thread is +7 PSI in boost. That would put it at ~23.5 PSI or ~1.6 bar. Been a long time since I've driven a turbocharged car, but that seems a bit high for a stock engine. Granted, I'm not an expert on the new L15B7 engines, but it seems like that much boost would decrease the longevity and reliability of the vehicle. Please feel free to correct me. :)

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The new 2017 Crv to produce 190 horsepower and 179 lb-ft of torque, increases of 16 horsepower and 17 lb-ft over 2016 civic 1.5t. How did they do it? possibly little tweaks of intake, exhaust and Turbo.

I'm just waiting for the Hondata 2017 CRV 1.5T video smoking a 2015 Civic Si.. LOL Just think if Honda did no psi tweaks and the extra power is coming from intake and exhaust only. If so Hondata could flash pro the new AWD 2017 CRV to 240hp.. That would have an awesome launch with AWD.

2017 Crv 1.5T
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro release date and specifications 2hwjo1w

Last edited:

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Just saw on the Hondata site that the tune featured on page 1 of this thread is +7 PSI in boost. That would put it at ~23.5 PSI or ~1.6 bar. Been a long time since I've driven a turbocharged car, but that seems a bit high for a stock engine. Granted, I'm not an expert on the new L15B7 engines, but it seems like that much boost would decrease the longevity and reliability of the vehicle. Please feel free to correct me. :)
its the size of the turbo air CFM/volume not the psi that matters.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Is it possible to have a tune change for Drive vs Sport mode? what is the stock max Hp and Torque possible? muffler delete help anything other than sound? $695 a bit high? lol
$690 is not high at all. This is a self tuning hardware. you can adjust the calibration yourself. If you dont want to do any tuning or mess with it. you might be better off with a reflash.

Ktuner is $499 and it does not have real-time tuning or any adjustments for end users right now.
I forget what the other tuner was call. Race Car tuner or something like that. they are $750

Last edited:

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're asking, but the FlashPro does support "dual" calibrations which you can quickly switch between without using a laptop. You could use one tune as a "medium" power boost tune for daily driving and maybe the 2nd tune for a "high" power boost for spirited driving, or just because you want to feel more power one day :)

Uploading from the FlashPro to the ECU
To upload a calibration which has been previously stored on the FlashPro:

1. Plug the FlashPro into the diagnostic connector and switch on the vehicle ignition.

• Primary calibration - press the Program button for at least one second.
• Secondary calibration - holding the Datalog button down, press the Program button for at least one second, releasing the Program button before the Datalog button.

Also in regards to the $695 price, I can say with confidence it is the best $695 you'll be able to spend on modifying a 10th Gen Turbo Civic. On previous generation Civics, the FlashPro was already a great bang for the buck, but with these new turbo models it's just a must-have product now.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
He's asking if it can store dual maps onto the ecu. for say stock map on drive and a tuned map on sports. Which it can not but the FlashPro unit does support two maps on the unit that you can flash onto your ecu any time without a laptop

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag
It's cylinder pressure, not manifold pressure that breaks parts. Back in the day when people would increase the latter without tuning things, they'd pop engines, which lead to the belief that boost was the culprit.

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there going to be any preorder or initial price incentive? Winter weather is coming, and I don't see a meaningful reason to buy this without some sort of introductory deal.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Is there going to be any preorder or initial price incentive? Winter weather is coming, and I don't see a meaningful reason to buy this without some sort of introductory deal.

Don't think i ever seen FlashPro go on sale

Last edited:

spanky34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the new software, here are the flashes it includes
2016-27 hatchback and 2/4 door
upload_2016-12-12_16-49-27.png
Wonder what the dyno of the sport hatch looks like... Also, is there support for the CVT sport hatch?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Wonder what the dyno of the sport hatch looks like... Also, is there support for the CVT sport hatch?
tIt should be rated the same as the other models since it runs the same engine/turbo. I'm not sure if the MT tunes will support CVT. Hondata will have to answer that one.
Sponsored

Last edited: