Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Will there be something or you just dont know?
I don't know for sure, but I think if it does come out, it will be awhile since it does not seem to be Hondata's top priority at the moment.

the1320god

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic sport hatch mt6
You can try it, but from what I've seen, the mishimoto intake knocks off the maf calibration 7-20% to the rich end of the spectrum. It needs a proper MAF cal.
this is the only place i've read this. you have and info or links to this data? thanks.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
this is the only place i've read this. you have and info or links to this data? thanks.
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro release date and specifications upload_2017-1-25_11-58-19

This is the stock Maf calibration

below is the injen SRI calibration
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro release date and specifications upload_2017-1-25_11-59-12

as for what other brand calibrations are im not sure but this is a comparison from stock to injen

the1320god

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic sport hatch mt6
upload_2017-1-25_11-58-19.png

This is the stock Maf calibration

below is the injen SRI calibration
upload_2017-1-25_11-59-12.png

as for what other brand calibrations are im not sure but this is a comparison from stock to injen
I just ordered the mishimoto so i didn't really wanna tune it yet but going off there clames i shouldnt have to but... i know how that goes lol. Thanks for the graph though

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All aftermarket intakes will change the MAF calibration by some amount...the Injen intake is on the lower side. I have no experience with the Mishimoto intake, but it looks well designed. Small changes in the MAF calibration are nothing to worry about, but if an intake is not designed properly it can throw off the calibration enough to where a tune would essentially be required.

Regardless of what intake you get, I would still recommend getting a FlashPro and a tune. That way, you'll be 100% optimized (power and fuel economy) for any modifications you might have.

shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 STI, 15 CRV, 16 Civic RS Turbo, 18 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hondata: Will you be supporting international ecu codes?

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hondata: Will you be supporting international ecu codes?
If you're referring to Canadian ECUs, then yes. In terms of the full list of other regions, I'm not entirely sure. I imagine most popular areas in the world will be covered.

Maybe @Hondata can give some more details.

tcarson84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport
Is there any way to do this and keep the factory warranty, my car is a lease makes me hesitant to do anything to it.

SilverDyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
im really excited to get my boo a flashpro tune!! Man she has a mini roar right now and I cant wait to hear her scream lol. I finally did a WOT on S drive today and holy crap! Even my passenger was surprised how quick our little 1.5T with a mishimoto intake. Imagining it with a flashpro....daaaaaaaammmnnn I cant wait!
Sponsored