Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We've just released FlashPro Manager version 2.6.4. Improvements include:

• Support for more models
  • USB3 connectivity
  • Fuel economy
Many more models including the European 1.5 turbo 5 door Civic Hatch
This fixes some connectivity issues with USB 3 laptops
We've altered the closed loop parameters to improve fuel economy. Either open a new calibration from the software or open your old calibration and uncheck "use AFM to determine WOT."

Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro Manager software update closed loop switch
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I have been testing the fuel economy improvement on this software for a week. I saw around 2-3 around the city and 2-5 mpg on the hwy. There's lots of hills where I live. It doesn't run rich anymore during partial throttle boost.

Last edited:

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
I have been testing the fuel economy improvement on this software for a week. I saw around 2-3 around the city and 2-5 mpg on the hwy. There's lots of hills where I live. It doesn't run rich anymore during partial throttle boost.
That's a lot of mpg increase just from the software update. My area is all hills as well and lights...

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
That's a lot of mpg increase just from the software update. My area is all hills as well and lights...
most of my drives are short distance and i would only get 14-15mpgs. since the update now im getting 17-18mpg

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll check out the new update later in the weekend and report my findings. Hope you guys continue updates with this platform and further unlock its potential.

kwaalude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Modern Steel Metallic Accord 2.0 Touring, 2001 Silverstone Metallic S2000
Vehicle Showcase
It's probably psychological, but does anyone else feel like there is less power after making this adjustment?

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
It's probably psychological, but does anyone else feel like there is less power after making this adjustment?
Are you seeing K.Control climb well over 100%? If so, revert to stock.

kwaalude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm reading the 6psi tune is making cars run poor?
can't vouch to that, my car has been running great since i uploaded the 6psi base tune. when i flashed the updated calibration, it didn't *seem* to have the same acceleration as before, but i think it's probably psychological. i'm uploading my latest datalog now to see if i can confirm what Vit said to check for.

Arlington10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX-T
can't vouch to that, my car has been running great since i uploaded the 6psi base tune. when i flashed the updated calibration, it didn't *seem* to have the same acceleration as before, but i think it's probably psychological. i'm uploading my latest datalog now to see if i can confirm what Vit said to check for.
If your car felt slower or had any hesitation you probably have a problem. My Kcontrol was 117-120. I bet yours is over 100 as well

kwaalude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If your car felt slower or had any hesitation you probably have a problem. My Kcontrol was 117-120. I bet yours is over 100 as well
so i just checked and the highest it got was 67%. i'm going to chalk it up to it simply being in my head, different brand of fuel (run 93, but not brand loyal), or the inconsistency with the CVT and it wanting to do whatever the hell it wants to do.

ahh... one more reason to get it to @VitViper

edit: a letter

Last edited:

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro Manager software update datalog1

My Knock Control is at 54% running 91 octane on the updated Mishimoto Intake +6psi tune on my K&N intake. noticed a slight improvement in MPG but nothing different in acceleration. My long term trim dropped too it seems. doesn't go past 10% now. seems to be running fine for the moment. will continue to datalog.

Last edited:

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
datalog1.png

My Knock Control is at 54% running 91 octane on the updated Mishimoto Intake +6psi tune on my K&N intake. noticed a slight improvement in MPG but nothing different in acceleration. My long term trim dropped too it seems. doesn't go past 10% now. seems to be running fine for the moment. will continue to datalog.
if you go to options>sensors you can set the min and max values to display on your datalog. your map is set to 100psi. you can reduce that to like 30psi so it shows up better on your logs
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro Manager software update upload_2017-4-3_10-13-4

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Odd guys, the worst mpg I ever see is 21mpg, that's from a cold start, and like a 3 km drive. I am really getting amazing mpg when I drive the speed limit, this run was 32kms from a cold start from work back home, winter tires, & cool temps. +6psi & injen sri

@Hondata

Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro Manager software update IMG_0790.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro Manager software update IMG_0789.JPG

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Odd guys, the worst mpg I ever see is 21mpg, that's from a cold start, and like a 3 km drive. I am really getting amazing mpg when I drive the speed limit, this run was 32kms from a cold start from work back home, winter tires, & cool temps. +6psi & injen sri

@Hondata

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

Stupid question, but that is after the update correct?
Sponsored