First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I asked some of the questions, we will see what he says.
Sponsored

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
If the race car is using said HPD parts, my guess would be it wouldnt matter a whole lot if it were an Si or non Si 1.5t civic.

You figure HPD probably offers software and I know (helical?) lsd already. HPD seems to offer a lot of upgrades you can't get from the Si and maybe aftermarket.

Sucks that HPD parts are not available to non race customers, considering many of the parts would be perfectly okay on a street car. I don't understand the logic behind why that is.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I think you will find many of the parts will be available directly from HPD's suppliers as an aftermarket option. For example, I know Bilstein is working on a more consumer friendly coilover kit (i.e. more compliant spring rates) vs. the one they produce with HPD's specifications.

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
I think you will find many of the parts will be available directly from HPD's suppliers as an aftermarket option. For example, I know Bilstein is working on a more consumer friendly coilover kit (i.e. more compliant spring rates) vs. the one they produce with HPD's specifications.
That's good to hear. Now when are they going to come out with that kit!