First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers)

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Our first look at the 2016 Honda Civic sedan with full body kit, available as an accessory (called "Underbody Spoilers - front, rear, side").

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers) 2016civic-bodykit
Sponsored

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
I just spotted this one too.

If that's it, I dig it. It's very slightly busy in the front but those added sider skirts and underbody work make it look even more sporty.

Edit - nevermind I just saw that HondaGeek posted it so it's probably a preview they sent to dealers I'm guessing

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just spotted this one too.

If that's it, I dig it. It's very slightly busy in the front but those added sider skirts and underbody work make it look even more sporty.

Edit - nevermind I just saw that HondaGeek posted it so it's probably a preview they sent to dealers I'm guessing
I found it on another forum and posted it here... HondaGeek added it to his original post on the accessories thread

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What does everyone think of the accessory wheels? Since most people don't seem to like the designs on the other trims... they remind me of the acura wheels they offer on the ILX and TLX.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Damn that looks really good. Not too overstyled and works well with the car's already aggressive lines.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
What does everyone think of the accessory wheels? Since most people don't seem to like the designs on the other trims... they remind me of the acura wheels they offer on the ILX and TLX.
Not a fan. They look too aftermarket. I actually like the factory 17" wheels more.

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not a fan. They look too aftermarket. I actually like the factory 17" wheels more.
I actually don't mind the design on the Touring wheels and the EXT/EXL wheels aren't that bad... a bit busy maybe, but who cares, they'll be rolling too fast to see anyway :D

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I like the Touring wheels better, but I like those accessory ones better than all the other trims. Also, while I like the side panel, I'm not a fan of those added front pieces.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
It's hard to say for sure without a real picture, but going by the computer generated pic, these wheels are even worse. It looks like a weirdo put the Spiderman logo on his wheels.

But the body kit does look better than previous ones. More of a factory look now.

Last edited:

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
It definitely has more of a factory look now and less tacked on looking. Judging by the picture alone I bet the average person would have a hard time distinguishing this from the production sedan. Which is to say it's tasteful and understated.

Viet_Racer

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Country flag
I agree it's a bit too busy in front. Needs a honeycomb grill. :)
The side skirt looks awesome.

The front bumper add-on 'cheeks' looks pretty good at this angle but I'd like to see a straight on front shot of the car. Hope it's well integrated with the car's lines, or it might look like this.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers) chipmunk-with-full-cheeks-peggy-collins