Finally...

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Country flag
Traded in my 2016 EXT CBP Coupe for an 2017 WOP Sedan Si! I'm about to hit 1k miles and am loving it! I would like to thank everyone on this forum for providing such helpful information. I don't post here as much as I'd like to, but I read a lot! I would especially like to thank @zroger73 for providing great advice as I was talking to different dealerships. I was able to walk out of the dealership with a great deal and wipe out most of my negative equity! This has got to be one of the best auto forums I've ever participated in.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally... IMG_20171020_125226

I got this baby straight off the delivery truck and made sure it was never touched by the "detailers". I drove it home after the PDI was complete and did all the detailing myself.
Sponsored

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Get your windows tinted first! Lol I got ceramic, 15% all the way around. Living in Florida, I had to have it.
What tint? I just got Huper Optik 20% and it looks so amazing.

TophersSI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in my 2016 EXT CBP Coupe for an 2017 WOP Sedan Si! I'm about to hit 1k miles and am loving it! I would like to thank everyone on this forum for providing such helpful information. I don't post here as much as I'd like to, but I read a lot! I would especially like to thank @zroger73 for providing great advice as I was talking to different dealerships. I was able to walk out of the dealership with a great deal and wipe out most of my negative equity! This has got to be one of the best auto forums I've ever participated in.

IMG_20171020_125226.jpg

I got this baby straight off the delivery truck and made sure it was never touched by the "detailers". I drove it home after the PDI was complete and did all the detailing myself.
Congrats on your new Si purchase!
Sponsored