OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
congrats. I'm driving 120 miles later today to get mine. same color too (i hope you got black interior). I've been calling dealerships all over the place searching for this car and finally got one with a quote well under MSRP. I don't think my deal will be as good as yours, but close.
Congrats to you! You'll enjoy the ride back with this baby. My vehicle price was 26600 and thankfully NC only has a 3% tax on cars. I know you guys pay more tax up there so the OTD price doesn't matter. A good deal is a deal that makes you happy. :)
Sponsored

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
So does it have auto high beams, or it that a lie across the board for all civics? -_-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
picked mine up yesterday. and about 2/3 of the way home from the dealer, i got TPMS warning. looks like i have a slow leak already. not even 100 miles on it when it came on.

Auto high beams are already disabled on mine. I had a couple instanced last night driving home from dealership where the high beams just went on randomly. there was a truck ahead of me on Rt 78 in PA that had no tail lights. my car thought noone was there, so the high beams just came on. then i go into panic mode and being it's a new car, i probably flashed him 3 or 4 more times trying to turn them off.

pro tip: to disable the auto high beams - hold headlight lever towards you for 40 seconds while in park until the auto-high beams indicator blinks twice. to turn it back on, do the same for 30 seconds until it blinks once.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
picked mine up yesterday. and about 2/3 of the way home from the dealer, i got TPMS warning. looks like i have a slow leak already. not even 100 miles on it when it came on.

Auto high beams are already disabled on mine. I had a couple instanced last night driving home from dealership where the high beams just went on randomly. there was a truck ahead of me on Rt 78 in PA that had no tail lights. my car thought noone was there, so the high beams just came on. then i go into panic mode and being it's a new car, i probably flashed him 3 or 4 more times trying to turn them off.

pro tip: to disable the auto high beams - hold headlight lever towards you for 40 seconds while in park until the auto-high beams indicator blinks twice. to turn it back on, do the same for 30 seconds until it blinks once.
Huh. TBH that's an odd implementation of the feature. I thought it'd just be an on/off switch where some of the blank buttons are.

AzulKari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your buy! I'm in the Raleigh area myself, which dealer did you go to in NC? I'm waiting on more info for the Si/Type R but hearing good things about the normal Civics, I might have to go check one out myself.

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Congrats on your buy! I'm in the Raleigh area myself, which dealer did you go to in NC? I'm waiting on more info for the Si/Type R but hearing good things about the normal Civics, I might have to go check one out myself.
I put my deposit at Crown Honda Greensboro but ended up getting it from Vann York Honda in High point - a much smaller dealership that was 15 mins away.

You could give them a call and ask about the type R.. due to the rumored limited production numbers, they might not even get an allocation, but who knows. It will be much less competitive in High point than Raleight/Charlotte/Greensboro.