• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Honda Integra Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sold.

Quick intro for those of you not familiar with the car - this Civic was put together in conjunction with Honda North America for the 2016 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Once completed, it was one of a small handful of Civics on display in the Honda booth and was featured on various websites and various other media.

The build started as a 100% stock, 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring Crystal Black Touring and was modified into what you see in the listing. On the exterior, the entire vehicle was resprayed, jams, engine bay, etc. in a custom Axalta Sunrise Yellow along with a set of Modulo front bumper add-ons, Honda Access side skirts and rear valences, authentic Honda clear side markers, and authentic Honda emblems.

Aside from the exterior body mods, a set of BC Racing BR Extreme Low coilovers and custom Baer Brakes 6P kit with upgraded rotors were added, as well as a set of TSW Sebring wheels. Wanting to do something a little different, I went with a staggered set up with a meaty tire set up which includes the new Falken Azeris FK450 A/S tires in a 245/40/18 up front and a 255/40/18 in the rear.

On the inside, I swapped out the OEM grey leather for a complete Katzkin overhaul with two tone grey suede with a yellow leather stripe down the center.

Since the SEMA Show, I’ve done various events throughout California with it and it’s been garaged nightly since. Service wise everything's been done when required and I've had zero issues with it. I drive this several times a week to and from work and have no complaints whatsoever.

While you can go out and pick up a brand new Civic and start from scratch, you can spend a little more and get one that’s pretty close to complete. KBB on a stock 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Tourng in at this mileage is $22,500. If you're interested and have a serious offer, shoot me a message and lets talk. That’s the gist of it but if you’re looking for more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Also, I'll give whoever helps find a buyer $500 as a "thank you".

Here’s the basic run down:
Year / Make / Model - 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Title - Clean [ in hand ]
Mileage - 15,500
Transmission - automatic [ CVT ]

Key highlights:
Custom Axalta Sunrise Yellow Paint by LR Autobody
Custom Katzkin suede and leather interior
Falken Azeris FK450 A/S tires [ F - 245/40/18 / R - 255/40/18 ]
TSW Sebring - Silver w/ Machined Face [ F - 18x8.5” 40mm / R -18x9.5” 40mm ]
Baer 6P brake upgrade [ custom calipers and 14” rotors ]
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
Modulo front bumper add-ons (currently installed)
Apollo Top One Auto Part front lip (not installed but included)
Honda Access side skirts and rear valances

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project all_star_civic_01

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project all_star_civic_02

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project all_star_civic_03

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project all_star_civic_04

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project civic_03-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project civic_02-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project civic_01-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project civic_04-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 16-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 5-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 4-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 2-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 13-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 11-

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler / FS: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring SEMA Project 9-

Last edited:
OP
OP
aLL STaR Gene

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$500 referral fee for anyone who helps sell it.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to say, but most aftermarket mods actually degrade from the value anymore, regardless of it being a show car.

OP
OP
aLL STaR Gene

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to say, but most aftermarket mods actually degrade from the value anymore, regardless of it being a show car.
I've sold probably 50+ modified cars and I'm going to have to disagree with you. I can see if you put lambo doors or something really distasteful then sure, but I have never lost money because of aftermarket modifications.

tapakidney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've sold probably 50+ modified cars and I'm going to have to disagree with you. I can see if you put lambo doors or something really distasteful then sure, but I have never lost money because of aftermarket modifications.
At its current price, with the money put into the car, isn't it currently at a loss?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If it were an manual it would probably sell faster, that is the only downside I see to the car. It's a nice setup. The price is not terrible but you are at 2018 Si money.