Does anyone else have this light?

VideoVamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I just bought a 2016 Civic EX-L and I inspected the vehicle today. I'm combing through the user's manual but can't see any mention of it.
Link: https://nerds.link/2n9bHFs

I've relied heavily on this forum in my researching this car over the past few months and very recently created a username. This is a great group of enthusiasts! Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just bought a 2016 Civic EX-L and I inspected the vehicle today. I'm combing through the user's manual but can't see any mention of it.

I've relied heavily on this forum in my researching this car over the past few months and very recently created a username. This is a great group of enthusiasts! Thanks in advance!

what is that?

The government is spying on you and they are tracking you. hahahaha. Is that below the steering wheel?

Sman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EX Hatch w/ Sensing
my guess would be for the key fob. Easiest way to tell if it is in the car is if the sensor is near the driver

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
This for sure looks like a third-party alarm. Check your purchase documentation and see if there are any add-ons.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah find out what that is like TODAY :confused:

Stock_07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Seems like something they put in if you have bad credit. My friends dad had something similar many years back. Not saying you have bad credit but just seems like one of those devices.

streetwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
looks like a Karr system. Something dealers put on cars. Should be a option. Its either alarm or gps recovery

pincusterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Big Brother. Definitely Big Brother.

That or an upskirt cam...

kevinisme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic, 2016 Honda Civic

It's the KARR alarm system, I have it as well. Not really sure what's the use for it, but it has something to do with the third party alarm system they added on.

OP
OP

VideoVamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
It's the KARR alarm system, I have it as well. Not really sure what's the use for it, but it has something to do with the third party alarm system they added on.
There's a Karr sticker in the window. Is it a lo-jack? I'll do some research and post my findings.