Documents and manuals provided with 2017 hatchbacks

CarNutAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Purchased a new 2017 hatchback and the dealer misplaced the second set of keys as well as all of my owners manuals, books and service guides that typically come with new cars. After about 5 days the dealership found my second set of keys and my books/documents/manuals.

My concern is that something may be missing.

I received:
-PDI and Final Delivery Checklist
-2017 Consumer Info Booklet
-2017 Civic Hatch Owner's Guide
-2017 Civic Hatch Owner's CD
-SiriusXM Brochure
-Carrying case

What I was looking for was some type of service guide that indicates what major services should be performed at what intervals (stuff beyond tire rotation, oil, and filters). Not a service manual that you'd typically pay for, but just a service interval guide. Is this all just done with "Maintenance Minder" now?
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Yeah, I never got or expected a pamphlet that told you what services were to be done and when. But there's tons of information online or in the owners manual regarding the servicing that needs to be done when you get certain codes in the maintenance minder, as well as set intervals for stuff like brake fluid, spark plugs, valve adjustments.

MRKOaktown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Purchased a new 2017 hatchback and the dealer misplaced the second set of keys as well as all of my owners manuals, books and service guides that typically come with new cars. After about 5 days the dealership found my second set of keys and my books/documents/manuals.

My concern is that something may be missing.

I received:
-PDI and Final Delivery Checklist
-2017 Consumer Info Booklet
-2017 Civic Hatch Owner's Guide
-2017 Civic Hatch Owner's CD
-SiriusXM Brochure
-Carrying case

What I was looking for was some type of service guide that indicates what major services should be performed at what intervals (stuff beyond tire rotation, oil, and filters). Not a service manual that you'd typically pay for, but just a service interval guide. Is this all just done with "Maintenance Minder" now?
The car doesn't come with the full 900+ page printed manual. It's only on the CD. But you can order it for free. Took about 4 weeks to show up.
Check following page on Honda site. Scroll down near the bottom. There's a link to order. You'll need your VIN #

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2017/Civic-Hatchback/manuals

chard31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback EX
The car doesn't come with the full 900+ page printed manual. It's only on the CD. But you can order it for free. Took about 4 weeks to show up.
Check following page on Honda site. Scroll down near the bottom. There's a link to order. You'll need your VIN #

You have a link where it says 'free' for the printed 'User Manual'?
Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot...
All I see is:

A printed Owner's Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner, up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now.

To purchase printed manuals, you can order online or contact:

Helm Incorporated
(800) 782-4356
M-F 8AM – 6PM EST

Delivery time is approximately five weeks. To save paper and time, you can download the latest manuals now.

MRKOaktown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag

Click on the 'order now' before it talks about purchasing.

These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now. <-----

glbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sports Hatchback
Country flag
Good to know. I placed my order.
Sponsored