DEPO full LED headlights (Type R Style) for halogen models

Leap16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like it will be coming out soon.

I wish they do a full comparison with the OEM touring LED headlights.

What do you guys think about this product?

Sponsored

EMPhoto

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Any link to buy? Better alternative than throwing down a rack at the local honda dealer.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Thanks for posting. I'd be hesitant to purchase aftermarket units that don't come with any guarantee. My understanding of these is that if one cell burns out, then the entire unit on that side must be replaced. Since these are Chinese made copies of the OEM Honda lights, I'm not sure that I trust them to last the full 10 years that most LED's lights are guaranteed for.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
For 1/2 the price for the set I may give these a try in spring, DEPO usually makes good products and do you really think the Honda ones's are made by Honda, I think not.

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I actually just bought these lol. They gave a pre order discount and for $480 what I paid I think it's worth it compared to the price of oem. I've been waiting for awhile and if these even just last for 5 years I would be happy compared to having a replace HIDs or LED kits every couple of years (even though I've heard of some kits lasting longer).

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I actually just bought these lol. They gave a pre order discount and for $480 what I paid I think it's worth it compared to the price of oem. I've been waiting for awhile and if these even just last for 5 years I would be happy compared to having a replace HIDs or LED kits every couple of years (even though I've heard of some kits lasting longer).
Awesome, post here when they come with an unboxing review and install.......Thanks

ChinStrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Looks like it will be coming out soon.

I wish they do a full comparison with the OEM touring LED headlights.

What do you guys think about this product?
Thank you for posting this. Love the look. Hate the output. 100% of my driving in late fall/winter/early spring is in the dark. Output is king for me. Looks like i'll be getting the retro-quick from TRS.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Just got a response from DEPO. They claim that these use the same led chips as the OEM Honda lights, but that they only come with a 6 month warranty. Really interested, but hesitant to drop $500 plus shipping without knowing what I'm getting into. I look forward to reviews from other members to help inform my decision.