Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
Link to buy: https://www.boombaracing.com/2016-honda-civic-rear-motor-mount-cvt/

Install guide: https://www.boombaracing.com/content/CIVIC X - MOTOR MOUNT MANUAL.pdf

Features:

-Molded in polyurethane bushing

-Eliminates wheel hop

-Increases traction

-Premium aircraft grade billet aluminum

-Reduces engine flex

-70 durometer bushing

These direct bolt-on mounts combine to replace the rear engine torque damper, significantly improving the vehicle’s traction and shifting response by reducing excessive engine flex. Wheel-hop during hard launches is also completely eliminated thanks to these mounts.

Boomba Racing mounts are machined from high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum for strength, durability and looks. Inside each mount you’ll also find solid poured-in polyurethane bushings with the rigidity carefully chosen to optimize vehicle stability while also minimizing excessive vibration transfer from the motor to the body.

Installation is simple, does not require engine support and utilizes all OEM hardware.

Available in your choice of color: Black, Blue, Red, or Pure Aluminum

Honda Civic 10th gen CVT Rear Motor Mount - Available Now ! 32195530826_eba3c3f7cd_b
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I know this may be an odd/tough question to answer but is your mount and the one from Hasport fairly equivalent in performance? Performance benefit to either if you know? I know in the 9th gen world Hasport was very popular BUT I do like the look of yours better.........Thanks!

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know this may be an odd/tough question to answer but is your mount and the one from Hasport fairly equivalent in performance? Performance benefit to either if you know? I know in the 9th gen world Hasport was very popular BUT I do like the look of yours better.........Thanks!
To start off I always like to begin by saying we are no strangers to making motor mounts. We have been making mounts since 2003 for tons of different vehicles and this is one of the areas we specialize in. Our mounts feature a poured in poly bushing as compared to a pressed in bushing that many other companies use.

Our mounts all feature a lifetime warranty to the original owner so we stand behind our products. Another unique aspect is the anodized colors we offer. Our mounts are available in your choice of 4 different color options to further allow you to personalize your choice. Our bushing durometer has been carefully chosen to have a fair trade off between NVH and performance benefits.

Here is video showing how our style of bushing is superior to pressed-in ones:

Here's a video of our mounts taking some abuse on an 8th Gen with a blower:

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag