Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 V6 6 SPEED COUPE ACCORD
So you literally just avoided my statement that I have a friend who's quite high up in the chain, and also another members friend whom works at corporate confirm the 6k numbers. Also, with allocations thus far, theres already around another 1.5k coming in the next wave (Confirmed by some dealers already getting 2-3 on their next shipment alone, according to honda iN. In fact, theres a handful of dealers getting 5+ for MY17. One psoted on here 10k ADM for one of their next THREE in 2nd wave).

But that's ok, you can deny the numbers too. Fake news right?
even if they produce 6k it still wont meet the demand and dealers will still over charge until these cars are just sitting on the lot for months. over 90% of the dealers in the US are overcharging and smaller dealers arent getting anymore anytime soon. Demand wont die until 2019 and lets look at the Focus RS , 3-8 of these cars sitting on the lot and Ford GMs wont budge . Best discount 500.00 off MSRP.
Lists are 10-30 deep at dealers selling at MSRP and very little doc fees. The Other 90% of crooked dealers in the US will continue to cause the market to up charge the CTR 3-15k or more. In fact California will never see MSRP until Honda increases output to 30k + for the CTR.

If you cant see this then i feel sorry for you. No one in the world right now or anytime soon will even been marking down the Civic SI below MSRP. In fact the only discount through USAA offers 100.00 off MSRP ROFL
The hype will be going on for a long time as the CTR /SI release has been one of the biggest hype releases since the old type R 20 years ago

gtolio

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 EP3 Si hatch, 2019 Civic Sport Hatch 6spd, 2017 Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Well, either way. :topic: I purchased my CTR #1183 today from Moorehead Honda for MSR
Congrats! Blue looks so good.

Can I ask the details/price on the GlassCoat? Does it help with UV at all?

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's all an elaborate scheme! Trust no one!
Fox Mulder would agree ,

There is a NWO among honda dealers who really control Honda Corporation. In fact the same people caused the inflation by charging ADM and ebay /silent auctions.

Even the own GMs and employees are buying the car so no one can get it and then just let hype keep going . Honda will need to produce 24k-36k of these cars to make an impact.

gtolio

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
even if they produce 6k it still wont meet the demand and dealers will still over charge until these cars are just sitting on the lot for months. over 90% of the dealers in the US are overcharging and smaller dealers arent getting anymore anytime soon. Demand wont die until 2019 and lets look at the Focus RS , 3-8 of these cars sitting on the lot and Ford GMs wont budge . Best discount 500.00 off MSRP.
Lists are 10-30 deep at dealers selling at MSRP and very little doc fees. The Other 90% of crooked dealers in the US will continue to cause the market to up charge the CTR 3-15k or more. In fact California will never see MSRP until Honda increases output to 30k + for the CTR.

If you cant see this then i feel sorry for you. No one in the world right now or anytime soon will even been marking down the Civic SI below MSRP. In fact the only discount through USAA offers 100.00 off MSRP ROFL
The hype will be going on for a long time as the CTR /SI release has been one of the biggest hype releases since the old type R 20 years ago
You seem to be the only one who can't see it. This literally happened exactly the exact same way with the RS. And if you think that the dealers wont end up adjusting black to MSRP on the cars that are sitting on lots, then you don't understand how a free market system works.

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats! Blue looks so good.

Can I ask the details/price on the GlassCoat? Does it help with UV at all?
GlassCoat was priced at $669 and LoJack was $1000. Idk if it helps with UV or not.

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, either way. :topic: I purchased my CTR #1183 today from Moorehead Honda for MSRP + Lojack + Simonize GlassCoat. Amazing experience! I highly recommend them!
Every time i see the blue CTR
i think of this

ROFL

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! HTB1yGxHJFXXXXaPXpXXq6xXFXXXN

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like some facts right there. I'll just go back to ignoring you.

Cool so how about those dealers getting 6 cars a month starting August 2017

with your projection we should see every dealer in america getting at least 1 car every 2 months until march 2018

Last edited:

gtolio

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Cool so how about those dealers getting 6 cars a month starting August 2017

with your projection we should see every dealer in america getting at least 1 car every 2 months until march 2018
First cars were delivered to dealers exactly 1 month ago. Second shipments are coming now. Coincidence?

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First cars were delivered to dealers exactly 1 month ago. Second shipments are coming now. Coincidence?
its the last of 2017 shipments to larger dealers. expect more in 2-4 months to for every dealer , even the crooked smaller dealers marking them up 5-15k . Larger dealers might see 1-4 more by december selling MSRP. Since they are producing 6k supposedly we should see people 4-5th on the list with deposits right now will most likely get them by spring 2018. All the large dealers selling at MSRP/ doc fee less than 299.99 or no doc fee are about 15 deep right now with deposits.