CTR Anticipation thread

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
Anybody having the car shipped to them?
I got 2 deposits at diff states. Im going to have mine delivered to Cali if I can get my hands on them. 1 msrp and 1 5kadm. Forgot my position I think I'm 7th or 10th n line. I know I'm not top 5

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: ‘17 PMM CTR, 2013 White Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I got 2 deposits at diff states. Im going to have mine delivered to Cali if I can get my hands on them. 1 msrp and 1 5kadm. Forgot my position I think I'm 7th or 10th n line. I know I'm not top 5
Ouch a distant 7th:confused: is that for any color or CW only?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Know for fact not showing iN system so they BS'n us?
no, another forum member mentioned to me that my dealer may have marked my CTR as "sold" so it won't show up in iN if vehicle is not available. Don't know how accurate this is, but my advisor assured me I have a PMM and ETA late June. Again, I didn't mention anything about the iN when speaking to my advisor cause don't want to cause any issues.

EDIT: Then in the about case, only your own dealer can see it in iN?

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
no, another forum member mentioned to me that my dealer may have marked my CTR as "sold" so it won't show up in iN if vehicle is not available. Don't know how accurate this is, but my advisor assured me I have a PMM and ETA late June. Again, I didn't mention anything about the iN when speaking to my advisor cause don't want to cause any issues.
There with ya UFO.:agree: CTR family

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Thanks for the edit. Very interesting.

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI

nope all dealers can see the iN and they can check other places all over the country , i checked it for four states and checked over in cali too

revin9k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag

That's correct

HondaSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R CBP
Country flag
Weren't there a couple people expecting delivery today of their CTR today? I am hoping to see some pictures, and maybe MSRP. Hopefully we don't have to wait out the embargo, but I'm skeptical anything will be in dealer lots before the 15th.

shutupish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
Country flag
Weren't there a couple people expecting delivery today of their CTR today? I am hoping to see some pictures, and maybe MSRP. Hopefully we don't have to wait out the embargo, but I'm skeptical anything will be in dealer lots before the 15th.
I thought it was tomorrow