17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
if its the si 0-60 its still on his Facebook

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: ‘17 PMM CTR, 2013 White Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Just found out today I'm first in line for polished metal. Didn't get an exact time it will be in but after talking with some other dealers it may be 1st week of July when ready for pickup? Paying adm but can't find anything at a better price and that's the color I want. Close to home does save me time, taxes and financing is easy to make happen.

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag
Just found out today I'm first in line for polished metal. Didn't get an exact time it will be in but after talking with some other dealers it may be 1st week of July when ready for pickup? Paying adm but can't find anything at a better price and that's the color I want. Close to home does save me time, taxes and financing is easy to make happen.
Congrats!!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Welcome, I'm also getting PMM with late June ETA:thumbsup:

Last edited:

jtrown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2010 Accord Crosstour, Rallye Red CTR
My color quote came from my dealer but car not showing iN system so not sure how they know that???:dunno:
I don't think they can pull a color without the vin. I could be wrong
Sponsored