Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the other thread lasted alot longer than I thought with all of the random posts. I figured this might be a great place to at least continue the topic of when the cars are getting delivered. Carry on.....(with admin discretion)

Hoping some of those iN (See what I did there) the know will continue to post updates for all of us. :beer:
Sponsored

Last edited:

revin9k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
Well the other thread lasted alot longer than I thought with all of the random posts. I figured this might be a great place to at least continue the topic of when the cars are getting delivered. Carry on.....(with admin discretion)
California now showing up on iN. Tons of white!!!

IMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW GLI, 2017 Civic Type R
Once everything's close to done (and the 17 MY has been allocated) I'd like to know the final colorway percentages. It'd be interesting to know how many/what percentage of each color there was.

CivicTypeRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E350/Soon to be Type R
Country flag

Hoping some of those iN (See what I did there) the know will continue to post updates for all of us. :beer:
I'm still waiting on TN and SE to be on the allocation chart.