Not open for further replies.

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
Updated with final sticker design and ordering details:

Here's the final version guys!

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal 8267-06b474048a2bc8ad6f138fd7256eafcb
Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal 8268-b469825fe08a4ecfed924652edac4db0

I posted it on ebay for whoever is more comfortable with that. Otherwise you can PM me and you can transfer me $8 by paypal and I'll send you one :)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331831817667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
The car silhouette and site logo are separate so they can be used independently.

If you need/want anything special or 2 decals that face different directions PM @msalama91 since he's the one making these.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TChewy

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, would definitely rock a CivicX.com sticker on the side window!

@timothyjay I bet he can get this done for us :p
Hopefully we can get the two-tone white and red. Would look pretty nice over tinted windows.

Dapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Civic, 2008 Infiniti FX35,
Vehicle Showcase
Was thinking it might be cool if someone could recreate this site's logo so we could put this on the little rear side window or something. Would be some free advertising for the site and show we're part of the community.

I don't have resources to do this though I may see if a guy on ebay I had do a few vinyl decals of other things for me can do it.
I'M IN!!! GOOD IDEA!

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Awesome, I was actually thinking this myself... I'd definitely sport one of these. I'm a freelance web developer so I have some skills with illustrator and photoshop. I could create the file for print but I don't have any hookups to do the actual printing.

I'll volunteer my services (for 2 free decals) to get the file print ready if anyone else knows where we can print it.

OP
OP
TChewy

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's get our resources together and make this happen! I've seen this from other forums and was surprised we didn't already have this here considering we drive CIVICs. ;)

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We will need approval from the owner of this site to proceed with this. I say obtain approval from the owner, then create a new thread with a poll and find some good designers to draw up a clean decal for us.. and have a vote on what most people prefer!

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
We will need approval from the owner of this site to proceed with this. I say obtain approval from the owner, then create a new thread with a poll and find some good designers to draw up a clean decal for us.. and have a vote on what most people prefer!
Ya that's a good point. The site owner probably already has a high resolution version of the logo that we could use so you wouldn't even need what I've offered. If that's the case we just gotta find a place to print them.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ya that's a good point. The site owner probably already has a high resolution version of the logo that we could use so you wouldn't even need what I've offered. If that's the case we just gotta find a place to print them.
I think a silhouette of the Civic car design around the site's existing logo would look pretty nice :p

OP
OP
TChewy

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll send them a message via the "contact us" link now to get the ball rolling.

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Found this online... Dunno if it's photoshopped or not but it looks like someone is already doing this... I'd prefer a small one to go on the rear quarter panel window tho... This big one won't work with Honda sensing

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal ima

OP
OP
TChewy

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep I'm thinking the rear quarter window would look best as well. Kind of understated but still there. I don't like the look of the huge stickers like that, a bit too rice for me. I've emailed the site owners so hopefully we hear something back.

Last edited:

CANMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
This guy does great vinyl work, and does all the club decals for 8thcivic.com. I say we contact him and get the ball rolling. I just ordered some NeoChrome vinyl from him to wrap my fogs in the other day.

http://grfxpstore.com

OP
OP
TChewy

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can definitely vectorize the logo needed for print, but we may need to ask the @Administrator to see if we can recreate his logo :)
Yeah, I sent a message via the contact us link at the bottom this morning. Haven't heard back yet so we'll see. Hopefully they already have the logo and we can just have someone make them for us.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.