Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you all for inboxing your requests. I will get them produced by Thursday the latest that way i can make 1 trip to the post office. Then ill do the next wave of orders after

Thanks for the patience
Sponsored

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Thank you all for inboxing your requests. I will get them produced by Thursday the latest that way i can make 1 trip to the post office. Then ill do the next wave of orders after

Thanks for the patience
ill take one

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ill take one
Inbox me
which size you would like and how many ( remember you get 2 decals per order)
your name and address
and colors your would like

Thanks

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
What size would I need to put it on the side skirts nearest to the front? Is that cost for one each or a pair?

Never mind I see that I'd get 2.

If I don't have paypal then how would I pay?

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What size would I need to put it on the side skirts nearest to the front? Is that cost for one each or a pair?

I Have a debt/credit card app (Square) you can use via email. I email you invoice and you can pay thru that by entering your info.

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

if your talking about the black skirt. Just measure for me the height of the flat side toward the front.
Thanks

Sphinxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interested in a pair also, is it possible for you to remove the ".com" from the sticker? You should also list this on Ebay as this is a good business!

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interested in a pair also, is it possible for you to remove the ".com" from the sticker? You should also list this on Ebay as this is a good business!
sure thing i can remove the .com inbox your info.
yea i thought about the ebay. alot of side projects going on. Maybe in the future. we'll see how it goes
thanks for the input tho :thumbsup:

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
if your talking about the black skirt. Just measure for me the height of the flat side toward the front.
Thanks

Will do. Too much going on right now but will let you know. Unless someone on here wants to do it.

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will do. Too much going on right now but will let you know. Unless someone on here wants to do it.
cool
I Only have the EX-L Hatch. Wish i got the sport. cause i really like the black skirts, if i have time i can spin by the dealer to
measure

check this story

so i went to the dealership this past Sunday where i got my car. (Ive only had 2 months btw) to actually look at the sport with the skirts. Because some people on here are looking to purchase it. Pull up, there's a sport sitting there. oh and look its the salesman that sold me my car. I wave, he walks over. So I'm explaining that i want this skirt. He's says "well you should have gotten the sport" I reply " was the blue hatch in the showroom a sport that you introduced me to?" because before walking into the Honda dealer. I knew absolutely nothing of the civic hatch existence. He says" no it wasn't a sport in the showroom and we didn't have any sports on the lot at all"

i look at him with the disgusted face. and wanted to say "how the frigggg am i supposed to know the sport comes with a black skirt if you didn't have any to show me!"

ok story over....lol

sorry so long..

back to decals...:grouphug::nixon::drive:

Last edited:

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
cool
I Only have the EX-L Hatch. Wish i got the sport. cause i really like the black skirts, if i have time i can spin by the dealer to
measure

check this story

so i went to the dealership this past Sunday where i got my car. (Ive only had 2 months btw) to actually look at the sport
with the skirts. Because some people on here are looking to purchase it. Pull up, there a sport sitting there. oh and look its the salesman that sold me my car. I wave, he walks over. So I'm explaining that i want this skirt. He's says "well you should have gotten the sport" I reply " was the blue in the showroom a sport that you introduced me to?" because before walking into the Honda dealer. I knew absolutely nothing of the civic hatch existence. He says" no it wasn't a sport in the showroom and we didn't have any sports on the lot at all"

i look at him with the disgusted face. and wanted to say "how the frigggg am i supposed to know the sport comes with a black skirt if you didn't have any to show me!"

ok story over....lol

sorry so long..

back to decals...:grouphug::nixon::drive:
I also had no idea of the hatch sport. I don't have cable, I use an android box + an ad blocker so I rarely (if ever) see ads.

I finally had enough of my old POS 2015 Cherokee and at 36,000KM it was falling apart. I randomly decided to walk into my local Honda dealer, saw the blue hatch sport and test drove it, then went home looked at countless reviews and said screw it im buying it, took a huge loss on my jeep but at the end of the day the vehicle was almost out of warranty for electrical (which was 50% of my problems) and the transmission was slipping like hell.

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also had no idea of the hatch sport. I don't have cable, I use an android box + an ad blocker so I rarely (if ever) see ads.

I finally had enough of my old POS 2015 Cherokee and at 36,000KM it was falling apart. I randomly decided to walk into my local Honda dealer, saw the blue hatch sport and test drove it, then went home looked at countless reviews and said screw it im buying it, took a huge loss on my jeep but at the end of the day the vehicle was almost out of warranty for electrical (which was 50% of my problems) and the transmission was slipping like hell.
wow that's not alot of miles.
so are you happy with the Civic?
I'm a Toyota guy all day. This is my 1st time venturing out.
I actually like this Body of the Civic hatch and its offerings. So far so good

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
UPDATE:
ok ladies and gents.
I will update the international shipping rates tonight on the price list sheet above on page 1. Some of you i already in-boxed this amount

and tomorrow i will be sending out the 1st wave of orders.
I will in-box the paypal info and all that good stuff

Cheers. Happy Wednesday!!! :wave::):cool::nixon:

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
wow that's not alot of miles.
so are you happy with the Civic?
I'm a Toyota guy all day. This is my 1st time venturing out.
I actually like this Body of the Civic hatch and its offerings. So far so good
Very happy with the civic. Have a few wierd vibrations in the dash so I may get it looked at whenever I take it for an oil change but so far can't complain.

OP
OP
Siqc Cafe

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very happy with the civic. Have a few wierd vibrations in the dash so I may get it looked at whenever I take it for an oil change but so far can't complain.
i have a vibration inside on the left dash piller =/
Sponsored