Civicx Banner?

DrManhattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
After looking at the discussion towards the civicx window decal I came across these pictures of the civic x design in banner format and can't find anything else on it anywhere, would anyone know where to purchase one or know any member who can fabricate one for me and other possible civic owners? I know many people aren't too into banners but I can't be the only one who thought this looked totally badass, preferableby without the .com but I wouldn't mind keeping it to advertise the forum. Also would the admins/owners of this forum be cool with this? Please, my civic hungers for it

Honda Civic 10th gen Civicx Banner? IMG_1755.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civicx Banner? IMG_1756.JPG

1HOTCIV

My Hot Raylle Red Civic Coupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone knows where to order this from please let me know! I think this looks very nice for my windshield and I would really appreciate if anybody could reach back to me about information!

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thread... rise... I conjure thee!

I know we had some folks who had decals for the last 2 years for Wake the Dragon. I can't recall who it was... but if someone could make this happen... I think it'd be hot. What do you think @360glitch? I don't know where these came from... it's old to the point I wasn't even on the forums yet... but pictures exist.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thread... rise... I conjure thee!

I know we had some folks who had decals for the last 2 years for Wake the Dragon. I can't recall who it was... but if someone could make this happen... I think it'd be hot. What do you think @360glitch? I don't know where these came from... it's old to the point I wasn't even on the forums yet... but pictures exist.
Eric and his wife (Jets Vinyl) were the ones with the decals at WTD. I’m sure they or @Siqc Cafe can make it happen.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civicx Banner? 2B80715E-00D6-44D4-89BD-9B0EDDB3F8EE
Sponsored