Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag
18x10.5 front and 18x9.5 rear
It's running EVS prototype camber plate front.
btw would you happen to have tire specs for the rear? I can read the front to be 265/35
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hmmmm I want the springs for sure. Would love to hear that exhaust
Springs are for sale now, but that's the prototype exhaust. The production model should be the same if not very close, but not too many more details on it.

Randizzle88

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, CBR Repsol.
Country flag
btw would you happen to have tire specs for the rear? I can read the front to be 265/35
Exterior:

EVS Tuning Carbon Front Spoiler

EVS Tuning Carbon Front Splitter

EVS Tuning Carbon Front Grill

EVS Tuning Carbon Side Vent

EVS Tuning Carbon Side Skirt

EVS Tuning Carbon Side Splitter

EVS Tuning Carbon Rear Diffuser

EVS Tuning Carbon Rear Wing

Evasive Motorsports Prototype Vented Hood Evasive Motorsports Prototype GT Mirrors

Interior:

Recaro Pole Position Seats Jersey Red

Scroth Clubman 6 Point Harness

EVS Tuning 4 Point Roll Bar with Harness Bar EVS Tuning Carbon Rear Seat Delete EVS Tuning Titanium Teardrop Shift Knob Greddy Infometer

Footwork:

Advan GT 18x10.5 18x9.5

Maxxis VR-1 265/35/18 245/40/18

Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Spring

Eibach Rear Camber Kit

Eibach Rear Adjustable Sway Bar

EVS Tuning Prototype Front Camber Plate

Project Mu Club Racer Brake Pads

Project Mu Racing Brake Fluid

Engine:

Greddy Intercooler

Greddy Oil Cooler

Greddy Prototype Exhaust

Travis

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Anybody needing some input on what specs work, i have these VMR V701 18x9.5 +45 on Michelin PSS 275/35/18. Tested with 4 adults inside, no rubbing & also on full left/right turns.
CTR5post2.jpg
Nice man gonna see if I can get pricing for the 18 8.5 if it fits. How much did you pay for your set and where ?

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...E37-SL-PL-18105-5120-20&Category_Code=TE37-SL

Anyone know if these could fit the R . And what tires would be ideal , don't want a stretched tire . I also have swift lowering springs preordered so take that into account @kamispeed
These would poke out quite a bit, so far the most aggressive we've seen that fits well is 18x10.5 +35 but that was a 265/35 stretch tire and roughly 2/3 degrees of camber on prototype camber plates just for the front, for the rear there's less wiggle room so that would be very aggressive. +20 offset would stick out 15mm further than that, making it very hard to fit especially with the available supporting mods at the moment. Shoot me a PM on what you are looking and I can send you a list of more viable options

From what I see they are an et 20.. those will stick out quick a bit if I'm not mistaken. Plus you need to verify brake clearance
:werd: brake clearance should not be an issue but it would stick out quite a bit

erickreds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic si
These would poke out quite a bit, so far the most aggressive we've seen that fits well is 18x10.5 +35 but that was a 265/35 stretch tire and roughly 2/3 degrees of camber on prototype camber plates just for the front, for the rear there's less wiggle room so that would be very aggressive. +20 offset would stick out 15mm further than that, making it very hard to fit especially with the available supporting mods at the moment. Shoot me a PM on what you are looking and I can send you a list of more viable options

:werd: brake clearance should not be an issue but it would stick out quite a bit

https://www.hptmotorsports.com/volk...pressed-graphite.html#ProductTabListVertical4

There's an 18x9.5 +22 offset variant, do you think this could work?i really want this wheel
Sponsored