Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag
Any idea when these will be available to order? I thought I saw late November. I really like the look of the wing, mirror covers, and the new leather shifter. Being in the Midwest the metal shift knob can get very hot and very cold.
Technically I can put the order in now, but they have no ETA at the moment. However if you order now you'll be first in line for the first batch.
Sponsored

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, BMW i8, Porsche 918, RUF CTR 3, Ferrari F12 TDF
Country flag
Looking for 19X9.5 in the lightest wheel possible, with at least a 50 offset (stock being 60), don't want rubbing, and a proper geometry is more valuable to me than being " hella flush" Trying to do a Michelin cup 2 tire, 265/35/19, and it's pretty wide as the cup tire has a big cross width, the cup 2 tire is the tire that ran the nurburgring track record on this car, I am just trying to go a bit more agressive….any recommendations are welcome it's just that everything I see is like 35 to max 45 offset, I want to stay close to stock, not impeding the dual axis strut geometry wizardry Honda has put in to this car. Looking for performance more than stance, if that makes any sense? Love the Volk 37 in bronze but don't think they have anything like this, and it's probably not "that" light.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Looking for 19X9.5 in the lightest wheel possible, with at least a 50 offset (stock being 60), don't want rubbing, and a proper geometry is more valuable to me than being " hella flush" Trying to do a Michelin cup 2 tire, 265/35/19, and it's pretty wide as the cup tire has a big cross width, the cup 2 tire is the tire that ran the nurburgring track record on this car, I am just trying to go a bit more agressive….any recommendations are welcome it's just that everything I see is like 35 to max 45 offset, I want to stay close to stock, not impeding the dual axis strut geometry wizardry Honda has put in to this car. Looking for performance more than stance, if that makes any sense? Love the Volk 37 in bronze but don't think they have anything like this, and it's probably not "that" light.
ADVAN RACING RSII - 19X9.5 +50 5X120?

clothier1

First Name
Marisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
I may have to drive my car in the winter unfortunately. I live in NY so we usually get hit pretty good with snow. Any ideas on what I should do for snow tires?

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
SSR Professor SP 19x9.5 +55

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Advan Racing GT 19x9.5 +49 - these are 18's but you get the idea

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R After-market Wheel Guide evasive-motorsports-civic-type-r-project-advan-gt-wheel

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Jrose29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic R
Got the winter set up on last night.

Wheel: Motegi MR133 18x9.5 +45
Tire: 245/45-18 hankook snow something or other

The tires were free so I put them to use. Not ideal for the rim but will work for the winter.... Plan is to put 265 or 275 summer tire on in the spring. I love the fit of the wheels...very flush with the fender and for the price they are a great option.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R After-market Wheel Guide 2ijn5ec

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R After-market Wheel Guide xc19xk

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R After-market Wheel Guide 29wsv7m

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, BMW i8, Porsche 918, RUF CTR 3, Ferrari F12 TDF
Country flag
Got the winter set up on last night.

Wheel: Motegi MR133 18x9.5 +45
Tire: 245/45-18 hankook snow something or other

The tires were free so I put them to use. Not ideal for the rim but will work for the winter.... Plan is to put 265 or 275 summer tire on in the spring. I love the fit of the wheels...very flush with the fender and for the price they are a great option.

2ijn5ec.jpg

xc19xk.jpg

29wsv7m.jpg
Great photos, thank you for the insight, 50 or more ofste will be needed, is my thinking, the cup tire is WIDE, and that 49 offset on the Maxxis car looks like it will rub for sure form what I can see.

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name