Civic Si Sedan Rendered

phillyphan09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
It's the other way round. :) CTR has a spoiler like all the regular hatchbacks (which it naturally is), not "like the Si render". The Si render has the same (more or less) "regular hatchback" spoiler as well -- while being a sedan. (Which doesn't quite add up, and is highly unlikely to happen IMHO, as much as I like how it looks...)

whoops! I have zero interest in the hatchback so i never really looked at it in detail. Thats really cool that it has that. i want it lol Appreciate you clearing that up for me. A good or bad spoiler can make or break my decision to buy the Si or not. Ive been holding off on a manual Accord until i see exactly what the production Si sedan will look like.
Sponsored

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
It's the other way round. :) CTR has a spoiler like all the regular hatchbacks (which it naturally is), not "like the Si render". The Si render has the same (more or less) "regular hatchback" spoiler as well -- while being a sedan. (Which doesn't quite add up, and is highly unlikely to happen IMHO, as much as I like how it looks...)
Ya, the Si sedan likely won't have the hatchback taillights/spoiler. It'll probably have the regular sedan rear with the Si prototype bumper.

The big question is what will the spoiler look like. The Si prototype spoiler looks good on a coupe but not too sure on a sedan. The RS spoiler is arguably an improvement but it isn't great either - I think I'd prefer a trunk lip.

Would April hurry up and get here already... jeezzzz.

thr33lions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic Veloz, 2006 Si Coupe, 2010 Si Coupe, 2013 Si Sedan
Ya, the Si sedan likely won't have the hatchback taillights/spoiler. It'll probably have the regular sedan rear with the Si prototype bumper.

The big question is what will the spoiler look like. The Si prototype spoiler looks good on a coupe but not too sure on a sedan. The RS spoiler is arguably an improvement but it isn't great either - I think I'd prefer a trunk lip.

Would April hurry up and get here already... jeezzzz.

Here it is.

FIRST SHOTS: 2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan Prototype
Sponsored