Civic Si Pricing

H23civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I asked about the doc fee I was charged and tried to get it waved. They said no but ended up giving me 200$ more for my trade. The doc fee was 199 so I ended up agreeing. I was just happy they took the 3k markup off. I was going to just wait a few months since everywhere I saw had the si's marked up.
Sponsored

OP
OP

devert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
Just confirmed, a local dealer quoted 25,000 out the door price for a black Si sedan.
Unfortunately, they don't have any coupe in stock which is what I'm looking for.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Just confirmed, a local dealer quoted 25,000 out the door price for a black Si sedan.
Unfortunately, they don't have any coupe in stock which is what I'm looking for.
Which dealer, do you mind sharing? (PM works too) Do you know how many miles on it/if it's been test-driven a lot? If this is true I will take a day off and go there (bus?) and drive it back to ATL...

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Honda Odysessy
Country flag
I agree that the OTD is not important as is the sale price of the car because ever state and county has different amounts and values. FWIW my total for my car OTD including the High wall all season mats and the compact spare and tools etc is as follows:
I also did the math on the price of the car with out my trade factored in, OTD, license and all in without the trade tax savings is $25903.79
For Chicagoland area and the the car being a new release I think I did pretty good.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
For the first time since the Si went on sale a little over a month ago, daily inventory levels of the Si showing on Cars.com have finally leveled off and stopped increasing the last few days. In fact, this morning they fell slightly. Cars.com is by no means 100% accurate, but it can be used to show trends. The trend seems to indicate that inventory levels for now may have peaked with about 1-2 Si per dealer, on average. Personally, I feel that Honda have begun to adjust output to avoid excess inventory. These are signs that the end of ADM should be here as it shifts to the Type R. MSRP should be easy to attain with discounts of at least a few hundred dollars now available. But, don't expect "invoice" pricing anytime soon except from less popular colors in markets where the Si is unpopular.

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I paid retail for my SI last week. While I wouldn't normally go for that it was better than hearing the stories here about dealer markup and I talked them into a super nice deal for my trade which worked out in my favor. So I was happy.

But I have no doubt that in 4 months it will be common place to find $1000-1500 off retail without even trying, perhaps better.

krychek57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, 00 Honda ST1100, 15 Yamaha 6R
Country flag
Paid MSRP on Friday, added some Dealer accessories and declined a bunch of add-ons. 28K out the door.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Which dealer, do you mind sharing? (PM works too) Do you know how many miles on it/if it's been test-driven a lot? If this is true I will take a day off and go there (bus?) and drive it back to ATL...
So a quick follow-up on this... @devert kindly PMed me (thank you!) the dealer's name and I contacted them. Their response (in rather broken English) was that they quoted him 25,920, not 25,000. Between that and the (legitimate) addition of about $800 in tax differences (between VA's 4% and GA's 7%), their OTD quote was 27,128. Which I could get that locally, without driving for 20 hours (both ways). I offered to meet them in the middle at 26,000 which I thought would have been a reasonable deal. They came back with 26,900 and that was the end of that.

Next. :cool:

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I paid $23,077 +$99 doc fee and sales tax for my blue coupe.

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si, 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 2016 Infiniti Q50, 2017 Cadillac XT5, and 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I paid $23,077 +$99 doc fee and sales tax for my blue coupe.
I bought my 2000 Honda Civic Si (brand new) from Corwin Honda in Fargo. Was stationed in Minot AFB back then, and Minot never carried sporty versions of cars (not even an s2000). I left Corwin with a full tank of gas and almost ran out of gas driving back to Minot. I coasted into Minot with fumes as the car died pulling into the gas station. All of the gas stations were closed on US 2 after Devils Lake. I'm not sure North Dakota still closes everything at night, but that was the closest I came to running out of gas.

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I bought my 2000 Honda Civic Si (brand new) from Corwin Honda in Fargo. Was stationed in Minot AFB back then, and Minot never carried sporty versions of cars (not even an s2000). I left Corwin with a full tank of gas and almost ran out of gas driving back to Minot. I coasted into Minot with fumes as the car died pulling into the gas station. All of the gas stations were closed on US 2 after Devils Lake. I'm not sure North Dakota still closes everything at night, but that was the closest I came to running out of gas.
It's much better now, more gas stations, open later etc. I bought mine is Bismarck and drove back to Minot and only used maybe 1/8 tank of gas.

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
What's a good price right now, considering the 2018s should be here shortly?

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Anything below MSRP is good. I paid $23,077 for my coupe.

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guess I am the winner so far. I bought my WOP sedan on 6/28/17 for $22,987 plus tax and tags.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
They are trending at around 500 below MSRP. I checked inventory here in So Cal. The high volume dealers have an average of 3-4 Si's on the lot.

Another month and you can probably get a '17 for 1K below MSRP.
Sponsored