Civic hatchback type R Red H Badges(emblems)

ost.rod08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic Hatchback 17
hey guys just wondering on the installation of the type r badges... Just recieved mine from a local honda and they quoted me $230!. they said i was missing "parts" i needed to buy extra clips etc. Does anyone know about this? I just cant believe the 230 price for something that i can do in prob 10 minuted. Do you just line the holes with pins and let the adhesive do its job?
Sponsored

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
hey guys just wondering on the installation of the type r badges... Just recieved mine from a local honda and they quoted me $230!. they said i was missing "parts" i needed to buy extra clips etc. Does anyone know about this? I just cant believe the 230 price for something that i can do in prob 10 minuted. Do you just line the holes with pins and let the adhesive do its job?
If you look in the cosmetetic modification forum there is a featured thread I believe with anything you could ask regarding the type r emblems. $230 seems to be high but then again the emblems themselves go for $99, plus labor costs so it may be in the ballpark price range for installation. Depending on your handyman skills I'm pretty sure you could install these yourself with a little YouTube video.

Elwoodscivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Has anyone out there seen a red 2016 or 2017 "civic" emblem available?? I can find a few for earlier models but not the emblem that the letters are not connected. Thanks

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Call your Honda dealer for oem parts.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX; 2004 Acura RSX Type S (turbo); 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
I ordered the following and I paid about $70

• EMBLEM, RR. H-MARK: 75701-TGH-A01
  • EMBLEM, FR. H-MARK: 75700-TGH-A01

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fishing line, dental floss or thin shoe string works too. I dont like using tools because they can leave pry marks

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX; 2004 Acura RSX Type S (turbo); 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
I found the parts you mentioned, did it also give you a "did not fit" warning on hondapartsnow?
I had to select the Type R model to order them. Sorry for the late reply. I was in the middle of moving from Florida to Colorado.

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had to select the Type R model to order them. Sorry for the late reply. I was in the middle of moving from Florida to Colorado.
Ah, alright. Thanks, hope the move went well haha
Sponsored