Civic Coupe Type R Prototype Spoiler

Ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, I was one of the lucky people today to get my hands on a prototype type r wing made for the coupes. Here is how it is fitted, I am planning on getting it painted over the weekend. If there is any interest, I can contact the sellers to produce more! Thanks
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Coupe Type R Prototype Spoiler 19096233_1440747102638515_147239987_o
Sponsored

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
im definitely down for one.. i already PM'd you on your IG btw. was waiting one of the forum members to post his installation next week. i guess you beat him to it :D

Fc4_Zilean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe
Hey everyone, I was one of the lucky people today to get my hands on a prototype type r wing made for the coupes. Here is how it is fitted, I am planning on getting it painted over the weekend. If there is any interest, I can contact the sellers to produce more! Thanks
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Coupe Type R Prototype Spoiler 19096233_1440747102638515_147239987_o
do you have any side view pics of it?

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
More pics!:beer:

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
anyone know whats the status of seibon carbons coupe wing? waiting before i pull any triggers for spoilers

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
actually just gave seibon a call. Rodge on the phone said theyre still prototyping it and it might not be released to the public until end of summer or even later. :(

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
actually just gave seibon a call. Rodge on the phone said theyre still prototyping it and it might not be released to the public until end of summer or even later. :(
:cry::cry::cry:

TophersSI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Coupe Type R Prototype Spoiler {filename}
Robin - looks nice on your Civic! I'm hoping Honda, or an aftermarket co come with one like that where the mounting pedestals will match up with the Si coupe spoiler mounts.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Coupe Type R Prototype Spoiler {filename}
Did you have to upgrade your "springs/hinge" for the trunk to work like it did stock? Thinking about doing this and painting it back.

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
Robin - looks nice on your Civic! I'm hoping Honda, or an aftermarket co come with one like that where the mounting pedestals will match up with the Si coupe spoiler mounts.
Agreed ^
Sponsored