[Canadian] Type R Information Updates

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
We had a hotel booked and I had bought a trunk tray and body molding from my local dealer which may now cost me a restocking fee. The guy was a total jackass. His atitude was basically that I should consider myself lucky.
Sponsored

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
What's happening guys, I'm back to let you know that I managed to snag the number 2 spot at a dealer and I've been approved as well! So after that horrendous situation with Pickering Honda I can safely say my luck has turned around, I'll be seeing you guys on the road as early as August 15th if I'm lucky ;)
Wow how did u manage that??? Hahaha whoever gave u his spot must be a nice guy

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
I just was a white Type R in the showroom today at Stouffville Honda. Not sure if it was sold yet.

civicmanic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring ; 2020 CR-V Sport(wife)
Country flag
Wow how did u manage that??? Hahaha whoever gave u his spot must be a nice guy
"Spots" are not that sought after, at least not where I live. There are 3 dealerships within 2hrs of me with which I would have my pick of the litter.

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
"Spots" are not that sought after, at least not where I live. There are 3 dealerships within 2hrs of me with which I would have my pick of the litter.
I may need a source in Ontario. Will find out tomorrow if i have one. PM me if anyone knows of a white CTR available for purchase.

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Yea I was contacted by Stouffville. I had the one in the show room. Struggled with finances and told him I couldn't take it yet. Called back a couple hours later and it was sold to the next guy. . Got the next white one in though !!! Wooooot

Hungry R

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Oh man,
I need help finding a white one as well...
I am on waiting list at parkway but I probably won't get anything until next year at my spot.
I didn't get drawn at Stoufville either..
I really hope I can get a chance next wave

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
I have black side door mouldings and a trunk tray that I got for about 20% off. Dealer cancelled my sale but I'm stuck with these or a restocking fee. Pick up around Mississauga/Milton

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
I have black side door mouldings and a trunk tray that I got for about 20% off. Dealer cancelled my sale but I'm stuck with these or a restocking fee. Pick up around Mississauga/Milton
Quick question is the trunk tray and the weather floor mats have type R logo on them

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
Quick question is the trunk tray and the weather floor mats have type R logo on them
I didn't get floor mats. Trunk tray has type R logo. I may still be getting a CTR but I'm hold with a new dealer for a couple weeks.