Bramrock

Bramrock

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX NBP, (Preordered) 2017 Civic Type R CW
What's happening guys, I'm back to let you know that I managed to snag the number 2 spot at a dealer and I've been approved as well! So after that horrendous situation with Pickering Honda I can safely say my luck has turned around, I'll be seeing you guys on the road as early as August 15th if I'm lucky ;)
Sponsored

generic_user

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX, TSX, CTR
What's happening guys, I'm back to let you know that I managed to snag the number 2 spot at a dealer and I've been approved as well! So after that horrendous situation with Pickering Honda I can safely say my luck has turned around, I'll be seeing you guys on the road as early as August 15th if I'm lucky ;)
That's great to hear, congrats

civicmanic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring ; 2020 CR-V Sport(wife)
Country flag
I have had several new cars in my life and have never actually broken them in. I just get in a drive just like I normally would. Never had an issue. There is even an argument out there that the harder you drive it the better.

generic_user

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX, TSX, CTR
I have had several new cars in my life and have never actually broken them in. I just get in a drive just like I normally would. Never had an issue. There is even an argument out there that the harder you drive it the better.
That's what she said.

Ctrnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai veracruz, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thank you so much :)

Yeah they told me it's almost 100% going to be black, which at this point I'd rather
Gratz!!!

and I really wanted White when I got black man did I realize how much more I liked it in Black!!!

Now the hardest part is to wait till pick up!!!

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
What happened? Just got screwed by the Manager at Pembroke who cancelled my deal after I questioned a $800 charge on the invoice. Might have another deal lined up anyways.

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Where did you find yours ?
Interior BC
Yup, lucky I found one, I been called around with all possibilities of every small town that have Honda dealership after my first dealership screws me, I couldn't wait till I show up there and cancel my deposit, and point out the window to show my car and tell the salesman to go screw himself

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
The gentleman that sold me the car, I told him if the second car that they get and the buyer fall through, he will let me know so I could post his contact up for anyone that willing want to go for a drive to pick it up