omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
theres no more hatchback in the lot at my dealer in edmundston new brunswick.......i bought my lx in february and since then....there was none hatchback coming in.....dont know whats the problem.......,.
Either they can't make it fast enough or there's a lot less demand on the hatchback compared to sedan and coupe

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Either they can't make it fast enough or there's a lot less demand on the hatchback compared to sedan and coupe
hmmmm id like to...because there not a lot of hatch on the road....and everyone as a stock white sedan.....lol

agagnon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Ordered my 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT - Aegean Blue Metallic last week @ Hamel Honda in St-Eustache. Should be receiving it this week / before end of month. They did not have it in stock. One was found in Trois-Rivières.

Last edited:

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered my 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT - Aegean Blue Metallic last week @ Hamel Honda in St-Eustache. Should be receiving it this week / before end of month. They did not have it in stock. One was found in Trois-Rivière and will be driven down. I'm curious to know what you guys paid for yours! 35624 Tax in and All.
i lease it...lol

Radbidou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit, CRV, HRV, CIVIC HATCH
Hi! I ordered about 2 months ago an 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring and i still got no news when i'll be receive it. Anyboby here are in the same situation? Did you received your car already? I'm from Eastern Canada.
I ordered a red sport in feb. Quebec Canada. They tell me in june.

Emkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX '13
Still no news on my 6MT Sport Touring black in Quebec, Montreal. Ordered since Feb.

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone who ordered a 6sp in either sport or sport touring received theirs yet?

I've seen a few sport 6sp, but ZERO sport touring 6sp. I was told by a few buddies with Honda that mine should be here by the end of this month.

Sonic Grey Pearl Sport Touring 6SP

Marshsparrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch, 2013 Honda Civic EX, 2007 Honda Civic
Country flag
Has anyone who ordered a 6sp in either sport or sport touring received theirs yet?

I've seen a few sport 6sp, but ZERO sport touring 6sp. I was told by a few buddies with Honda that mine should be here by the end of this month.

Yes - got mine in February!

Emkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX '13

My Sport Touring 6SP black should be in around May 20. Montreal, Quebec.

Hondaspeed17

Hondaspeed17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Country flag
In ottawa here

found a white 6speed sport touring, in white..
the only 6spd sport touring I could find, any other colour, 3-4month wait I was told

so white it is lol

Love the car
thank God for the 6spd option in the sport touring !!
Sponsored