Can I get more than 12 Channel Presets per source?

acoish

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
I recent bought a 2017 civic touring and started setting up my favorite SXM channels in the presets and noticed that it only allows 2 pages of 6 presets for a total of 12 channel presets. When i switch over to FM there are 12 presets available there and same for AM. Other vehicles I have and had allowed for any source for each preset rather than putting an arbitrary limit on the number of presets per source or even tying them to a source.

Is there any way to set more than 12 presets for a source? (i.e. allow my wife to have some presets for her SXM channels, as I have hogged all 12 for good SXM channels)

I do not want to assign multiple channels to one preset as the changing to a different channel when a song ends is not what I want.
Sponsored

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Not that I am aware of.

Every car I have ever had has acted the same way - interesting that you have encounter some that provide more flexibility.

OP
OP

acoish

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
My Chevy Cruze (happy to have that car gone) had 36 presets that could be set to any source and my Chev Silverado currently has 48 presets set to both sxm and fm channels intermixed. The silverado seems to just add another set of 6 presets for any source every time I fill up the last slot in the highest set of 6. 12 per source seems a little too limiting.
Sponsored