Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now!

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Yeah $321.96 shipped; that's not bad! May be worth it. Will need to research how to install -- I'm not exactly a handyman when it comes to cars :oops:, but this looks like it might be something even I could do. (Unless the whole bumper needs to come off for it...)

Hmm, wondering why it says "5 08F03-SHJ-1200D Underbody Molding (3200MM) (Gray)", which seems to be the actual lip (which I would expect to be red), whereas the whole thing says "rallye red" (as expected)?

(link: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...dan-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody)
The front lip is red and when you order lips from Honda you usually have two options of picking grey or black for the molding. Don't think you need both grey and black.
Sponsored

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am told they are the exact same wheel as the Si's except for the machined face. You'll have to do some digging to confirm.
They are indeed the same but not polished lip.
I also agree. Hatch Sport wheels are darker than the Si wheels. I noticed when I saw the Si at the Eibach meet in Fontana last week.

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Yeah $321.96 shipped; that's not bad! May be worth it. Will need to research how to install -- I'm not exactly a handyman when it comes to cars :oops:, but this looks like it might be something even I could do. (Unless the whole bumper needs to come off for it...)

Hmm, wondering why it says "5 08F03-SHJ-1200D Underbody Molding (3200MM) (Gray)", which seems to be the actual lip (which I would expect to be red), whereas the whole thing says "rallye red" (as expected)?

(link: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...dan-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody)
That doesn't seem the be the underbody spoiler for the Si, but for the regular sedan instead (even though it's listed under Si).

This looks like the same diagram:

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...-Turbo-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody

But, when you use the online build configuration, the Si spoiler is a lip under the whole front bumper, but the standard sedan is just two additional plastic parts on the bumper right in front of the wheels - which is what the diagram at honda parts network looks like.

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! upload_2017-5-15_13-14-29

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! upload_2017-5-15_13-15-2

Edit: removed image

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! upload_2017-5-15_13-14-3

Last edited:

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
That doesn't seem the be the underbody spoiler for the Si, but for the regular sedan instead (even though it's listed under Si).

This looks like the same diagram:

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...-Turbo-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody

But, when you use the online build configuration, the Si spoiler is a lip under the whole front bumper, but the standard sedan is just two additional plastic parts on the bumper right in front of the wheels - which is what the diagram at honda parts network looks like.

upload_2017-5-15_13-14-29.png

VS

upload_2017-5-15_13-15-2.png

Maybe an oversight?

upload_2017-5-15_13-14-3.png
The picture just hasn't been update to reflect the SI lip..... I think....description and price look right for Si not the non si sedan

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
The part number for the Si Sedan and Coupe "should" both be 08F01-TEA-180, rallye red only. I'm told it's the exact same bumper attachment for what is offered on the hatch.

The base sedan/coupe models have a different angular design around the bumper and along the mesh grill assembly. I don't think the EX/LX front underbody spoilers will work on the Si Sedan (could be mistaken).

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
The part number for the Si Sedan and Coupe "should" both be 08F01-TEA-180, rallye red only. I'm told it's the exact same bumper attachment for what is offered on the hatch.

The base sedan/coupe models have a different angular design around the bumper and along the mesh grill assembly. I don't think the EX/LX front underbody spoilers will work on the Si Sedan (could be mistaken).
What about this part listed for the hatchback?

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9733025/Honda-Part-71110-TGG-A00-Front-Bumper-Air-Spoiler

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Edit: My apologies. I meant to post this in the main Si thread: http://www.civicx.com/threads/2017-civic-si-on-sale-tomorrow-saturday-may-13-starts-at-23-900.11126/ but in my haste to post my first reply I selected this thread instead.

First post! Fantastic forum!

Debating on whether to soup up the wife's EX-T sedan with a used Flashpro ($600), front strut bar ($180), rear sway bar ($180), and a set of used Sport Hatch wheels/tires ($1000) for under $2K or splash down $26.5K OTD for an Si. Dealers here aren't taking pre-orders last I checked. I'm also considering a used 2016 MX-5 as a DD for slightly less $ than the new Si but not as practical being a 2-seater.

Surely, life is short. Have a blast!
Sponsored

Last edited: