Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now!

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3 GT 6 speed
I want a black Civic but I swore I wouldn't buy another black car after my black Mazda. A white Si could be sweet but I fear it will look overwrought in person. Modern Steel makes the Civic look bland IMO. The blue is nice but I fear it won't age well.

That leaves me with the silver? I'd love an Si in the Gunmetal gray the CR-V comes in.
Sponsored

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I have to get those HFP wheels with the red trim.:spaz:
The black/machined wheels with the red trim on the build website are 18-inch "accessory" wheels. The 19-inch "HFP" wheels are solid black.

I wish there was an 18" version of the HFP wheel with red trim!

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! 2017-civic-hatch-acc-18-in-accessory-wheel-thumb-320-2x

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! 08w19-tea-100_350x309

Blacklude4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Prelude VTEC, 1990 Civic EX hatch, 2018 civic Si coupe
Country flag
I wish they replaced it with the polished metal metallic from the hatchback, looks a bit more like the build color. But, I think you're right, we'll need to see them in person to decide!
Seeing those photos, I will have to agree with you-the hatch color is more of what I was envisioning...Thanks for the post!

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
I have a 2015 Si sedán currently, I got some paint work done and they used a buffer to take of some scratches it had made the car have some webs on it badly had to take it back to get fixed and still til this day is not as it was before I used to always tell my car wash use a clean towel on it kind of a hassle but to doesnt mean I like black just easier to damage and notice.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Yeah I really like that red thing up front, I'm just not sure I can justify spending $400 on it -- plus this: "Installation cost for accessories is not included. Dealer costs may vary. Prices exclude applicable taxes", which probably means $600 at the very least... :bs:
I'd probably pay $300 total, but since I'll be buying the car in the next couple months (I have to, unfortunately), my negotiating room would be already rather tight so I can't imagine they'd discount it much, if at all.

I'm sure some 3rd party will come up with this soon enough though.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Yeah I really like that red thing up front, I'm just not sure I can justify spending $400 on it -- plus this: "Installation cost for accessories is not included. Dealer costs may vary. Prices exclude applicable taxes", which probably means $600 at the very least... :bs:
I'd probably pay $300 total, but since I'll be buying the car in the next couple months (I have to, unfortunately), my negotiating room would be already rather tight so I can't imagine they'd discount it much, if at all.

I'm sure some 3rd party will come up with this soon enough though.
Check out http://hondapartsnetwork.com

The lip and parts for the lip total shipped to my address was $321.... plus other parts are cheaper then going to dealership

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Check out http://hondapartsnetwork.com

The lip and parts for the lip total shipped to my address was $321.... plus other parts are cheaper then going to dealership
Yeah $321.96 shipped; that's not bad! May be worth it. Will need to research how to install -- I'm not exactly a handyman when it comes to cars :oops:, but this looks like it might be something even I could do. (Unless the whole bumper needs to come off for it...)

Hmm, wondering why it says "5 08F03-SHJ-1200D Underbody Molding (3200MM) (Gray)", which seems to be the actual lip (which I would expect to be red), whereas the whole thing says "rallye red" (as expected)?

(link: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...dan-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody)

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Yeah $321.96 shipped; that's not bad! May be worth it. Will need to research how to install -- I'm not exactly a handyman when it comes to cars :oops:, but this looks like it might be something even I could do. (Unless the whole bumper needs to come off for it...)

Hmm, wondering why it says "5 08F03-SHJ-1200D Underbody Molding (3200MM) (Gray)", which seems to be the actual lip (which I would expect to be red), whereas the whole thing says "rallye red" (as expected)?

(link: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...dan-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody)
I was thinking of getting the front and side underbody spoilers in red, but I'm wondering why there isn't one for the rear as well. It seems like it would be nice to complete the effect all the way around... But, since there isn't a rear one, I might just go for the front lip by itself.

mkimmey1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T 6MT Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Not a bad price at all!

Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! received_10206464728135361

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag

(link: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...dan-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Spoiler-Front-Underbody)[/QUOTE

The front lip is red and when you order lips from Honda you usually have two options of picking grey or black for the molding.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
As much as I truly dislike modifying vehicles from their factory design, I might consider having the stock Si wheels powder coated solid black. I like the look of the 19" HFP wheels, but I'm not interested in buying additional wheels and tires for a brand new vehicle which is likely to cost $2,000-$2,500 just for an appearance change.
Trade for the Hatch Sport wheels.
Honda Civic 10th gen Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now! 2017-honda-civic-hatchback-front-left-quarter-red
Sponsored