PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD OP

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Release date is 1 month out.
If they pull that off they will be much quicker from prototype to retail than previous companies. Not saying they can’t do it, we’ve just learned to wait thanks to Magnaflow and ARK.
Sponsored

ost.rod08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic Hatchback 17
Heres a cold start!

* Bare with me as I get better quality clips.

gave a follow! Im excited but at the same time bummed out. Magnaflow has been pushing back since march and im with everyone else, wont believe it till i see it. please keep updating us and the car looks GOOD!

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
gave a follow! Im excited but at the same time bummed out. Magnaflow has been pushing back since march and im with everyone else, wont believe it till i see it. please keep updating us and the car looks GOOD!
Now that there are more companies coming out with bolt on exhaust for our Civic Sport Hatchbacks they need to hurry up that means you Borla, MagnaFlow, Greddy and 27won!!! Clock is ticking....

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
this sounds just like my hatchback sport. Its basically straight piped. Muffler and resonator delete. The only difference is mine probably has more droning on the inside. And this one has more hp gain i assume. nevertheless still has an amazing sound for a civic

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
this sounds just like my hatchback sport. Its basically straight piped. Muffler and resonator delete. The only difference is mine probably has more droning on the inside. And this one has more hp gain i assume. nevertheless still has an amazing sound for a civic
Eh, I don't think you'll find HP gains on either of them. This is all about the sound.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
How about a picture of your setup? TIA

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
How about a picture of your setup? TIA
ill get one for ya after i get out of class ;)

Eh, I don't think you'll find HP gains on either of them. This is all about the sound.
i believe i saw a dyno sheet on his insta that showed a 15-20 hp gain. but idk not too sure i could have misread it or just dont remember haha

Last edited by a moderator:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe

i believe i saw a dyno sheet on his insta that showed a 15-20 hp gain. but idk not too sure i could have misread it or just dont remember haha
Lol, not happening, 5 maybe!!!!!

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase

This is correct.