BLACK WHEELS!

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello can anybody photoshop those black wheels in 18 inch on my ride please and thanks!
i can get those in silver for really cheap so i was thinking of powdercoating them black like in the photo
thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen BLACK WHEELS! filty bitch

Honda Civic 10th gen BLACK WHEELS! multi-satin-black

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
If you go to tirerack.com, you can choose a blue hatchback, find some very similar rims and see what they might look like.
+1. Plenty of wheels at Tire Rack with five wide spokes that'll give a good idea of what these RTXes will look like.

OP, it's pretty difficult to photoshop with a wheel photo like that, too -- the lighting isn't right, and there's no background inside the spokes. Believe me, I tried doing the same thing when I started photoshopping wheels onto my own car years ago. After failing at using product images like the one you've posted, I started collecting images of other cars with nice-looking wheels and using them as source material for my own photoshop files.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Double post :p

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
+1. Plenty of wheels at Tire Rack with five wide spokes that'll give a good idea of what these RTXes will look like.

OP, it's pretty difficult to photoshop with a wheel photo like that, too -- the lighting isn't right, and there's no background inside the spokes. Believe me, I tried doing the same thing when I started photoshopping wheels onto my own car years ago. After failing at using product images like the one you've posted, I started collecting images of other cars with nice-looking wheels and using them as source material for my own photoshop files.
It's possible but it just takes a lot of time.
Make a template of the car with disc brakes + calipers so that they cover the stock wheels. Then it's just a matter of cutting out the white background between the spokes and placing it over the template.
But it's still hard to make it look like it's not photoshopped.

OP
OP
hfpdohc

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got you fam.

filty bitch.jpg
hmm i think it would look dope!!!!!
i can get the wheels in good condition for 180$ plus the extra 300$ to get them powdercoated.........or just buy them new for 150$ more from where im at?
Sponsored